View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 4 of 468 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    I can't see Camie being a permanent crew member. I think she'll just be someone that accompanies them throughout most of the Arc, like Vivi and Conis.

Hacchi is a possibility but he's not all that strong. I certainly think a Merman would have a lot to offer to the crew.. they have very useful abilities which would be very useful for the pirates.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikyet View Post
    Yeah, that's it! 2 girls aren't enough! However, for Mugiwaras I would prefer a woman with two long legs rather than with a scaly tail
    Yeah, i agree with you 2 girls aren't enough, and because Oda and we are womanholic a new woman crew is a must. Hey i think in past chapter it's said that mermaid can shift their tail into legs, but i don't remember which chapter is it. (my memory fading)

But to think about, when Robin recruited she is on her late 20, and when Franky recruited he is over 30, and then Brooke who is over 70, maybe the next crew mates will also increasing in age....

Banned

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by KyoH View Post
    Yeah, i agree with you 2 girls aren't enough, and because Oda and we are womanholic a new woman crew is a must. Hey i think in past chapter it's said that mermaid can shift their tail into legs, but i don't remember which chapter is it. (my memory fading)
    Kokoro said they had to be fully mature to have legs and i think the age of that was 30.

Maybe Camie is a special case, hopefully for those "Camie for 10th crew member" hopefuls.

Initiate
    i hope camie joins.... she fits right in gettin shocked all the time hahaha.... i have a feeelin dat starfish n her are gonna join dat would be crazy rofl..... plus we get a anutha woman which will be good cuz there just isnt enough...nami n robin....but hey oda has alot of tricks up his sleeve so we never know.... hope my geuss is right; crossed fingers

Camie is not a good fighter to me. I mean there heading to the new world. So they must gather crew members which is incredibly strong. maybe hatchan would join, he also fits in the crew. But i would rather like it if they introduced new character and somehow in the future it would join the crew.

Spoiler!

ehh, i'm not really into camie, i think papagg would be better, he's small and unobtrusive so enemies won't notice him(therefore he doesn't need to be a fighter) and since he's a designer, he can design/make them new clothes

7 Warlord of the Sea allanrodelas's Avatar

One Piece

brooke was the 9th member that will be their musician!!!!
    but the 2 vacant position what is it?
    helmsman-the one who drive the ship and
    2nd mate- the 2nd in command after zoro??
    i also love mr. 2... he may act as the crews' dancer since they have their musician!!
    hatchan is nice to be a helmsman because of his 6 arms.... it would be very easy to him in stirring the wheel in any direction since no one of them is very skilled in driving a ship (except franky bacause he is the shipwright).......
    ------------------------------------------
    but it is much better if he is a fighter ,right!!!!
    Last edited by allanrodelas; 03-17-2008 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    I Could see Mr 2 joining Though he would be maybe the 10th. Since he has a soft side and cares about his friend/crew. Also he VERY weird so it might just be a good mix. For the nineth the only possible At The momment choice is Hatachan
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

No way the Hacchan will join the crew. For one, he has already fulfilled his dream of opening the shop. Second, the ship doesn't need a third swordsman.
    I am the moonlight walking.