View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 397 of 468 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4675
    i hope oda shows him getting eaten but other than that i hope we do not see them again. now i do hope we get a crew member or two in the next arc at least B4 we get going tin the new world.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah and if it really is and helmsman, he should have awesome intuition and reflexes to react immediatly in dangerous situations. otherwise I don't see why they really need one (franky mainly does the job atm since it's also his ship-design)

yeah but they could just get a pure fighter with out a job. as i said B4 i do not think luffy should be included in the monster trio since he is the captain. i think they will get some one who steps in with zoro and sanji to form that trio and he might be the weaker of the three but still a top fighter.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    that is your opinion and i respect that
    It's not my opinion just a subtle fact.

My opinion is similar to yours, think we should get 13-15 members, I just know how to differentiate from reality and own personal hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Personally i think that we will get 2 more but to say that have 4 more is not possible is just wrong
    It's not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    It's not possible.

but back on track here, i still feel that one of the future crew members might be just a pure fighter with no job in the crew. luffy might just like the guy and let him in. i think they will get some one on the same level as zoro and sanji not as strong as them but on the same plain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    My opinion is yes I don't think Oda would write a bad story.

Not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    My opinion is yes I don't think Oda would write a bad story.

Not possible.
    Gotte agree here

As for how many member i'm going with 12-13 without luffy
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Oda has already established that he wants ONE more in the crew. As of right now, he is only thinking about adding more, meaning it might not happen. What I can tell is that we are getting only one more until proven otherwise. The reason why Oda might not want to add more is because he already said that he want's to draw everyone's reaction to certain things and if he adds to much, he wouldn't be able to get what he want's into a single chapter. You guys should really read some of his interviews. You may not learn anything about One Piece in them, but you do learn what kind of person he is and can understand him a little bit more.

cross777, do you feel that Zoro and Sanji are not good enough to be on the same level as the captain? Do you not like Zoro or Sanji? Or is it because you don't think Luffy is good enough for the Monster Trio? The Monster Trio is the name the Straw Hat crew uses for the Strongest Crew Members. Adding someone who is one the same level as them wouldn't kick Luffy out to be above them, but it would kick Sanji out for being weaker or kick no one out because he wouldn't be strong enough. Monster Trio is not something you should worry about as no one outside the crew uses it. Hell, outside the crew, only Luffy and Zoro are recognized as being powerful.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^ and always get surprised by the 3rd monster...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Oda has already established that he wants ONE more in the crew. As of right now, he is only thinking about adding more, meaning it might not happen. What I can tell is that we are getting only one more until proven otherwise. The reason why Oda might not want to add more is because he already said that he want's to draw everyone's reaction to certain things and if he adds to much, he wouldn't be able to get what he want's into a single chapter. You guys should really read some of his interviews. You may not learn anything about One Piece in them, but you do learn what kind of person he is and can understand him a little bit more.

cross777, do you feel that Zoro and Sanji are not good enough to be on the same level as the captain? Do you not like Zoro or Sanji? Or is it because you don't think Luffy is good enough for the Monster Trio? The Monster Trio is the name the Straw Hat crew uses for the Strongest Crew Members. Adding someone who is one the same level as them wouldn't kick Luffy out to be above them, but it would kick Sanji out for being weaker or kick no one out because he wouldn't be strong enough. Monster Trio is not something you should worry about as no one outside the crew uses it. Hell, outside the crew, only Luffy and Zoro are recognized as being powerful.
    well the only thing i am trying to say is not that it will happen (i may think it will but thats not the point) but that we can not say that it is impossible because oda is at least toying with the idea.

and WOW how did you get that out of what i said. i did not mean luffy was not good enough, or that zoro and sanji and not good enough. i said that for a few reasons.

i think that luffy as captain maybe should just be on a plain of his on not that soro and sanji or not deserve that but as the captain his name should be on its own. and this chances are will not stay in the crew for long because obviously they are the top three in the crew.

also my main point was that i think the straw hats need some one else on that level of power. so, luffy as captain and a trio with zoro sanji and new guy. or i guess they could come up with a nick name for the four of them but my whole point was they need some one close to that level maybe not as strong as zoro or sanji but close
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]