View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

    0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

    1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

    6 31.58%
  • Caribou

    0 0%
  • Other, namely...

    8 42.11%
Page 395 of 468 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4675
  1. #3941
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    you just do not like him thats all it is and i never not once said luffy would get a huge crew not once did i ever say that so please do not put words in my mouth. i said 13-15 many time that is not a huge crew and either translation you want to use the door is wide open for more than ten and both make it clear that 10 is the base line not the limit.
    I do not like him, no shit the dude sucks at translating. How about you look up the info of how you get your weekly One Piece fix. 13-15 is a huge crew for the main cast of the story. Your not up there on simple story telling to see why it won't happen. The door ain't wide open hell it isn't even hardly budging, only definite fact is we are getting 10, correct translation is Oda still not sure himself if he would add more. Yes that's right let it sink in, he is not sure, the Oda.

  2. #3942
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    thanks for making the point for me marco, he is not sure and B4 people were all like he only said 10 witch mean the door is now open for more than ten. plus NO 13-15 is not a huge crew in the main story line. white beards crew was huge and each of his allies hand many men under there control as well. and i have went back and looked through all the times we have seen shanks with his crew and he has about over 20 at least. don.k and many men under his control. moria had a zombie army, and boa has way more than 15 crew members. 13-15 would be a relatively small crew in the one piece world.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3943
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    thanks for making the point for me marco, he is not sure and B4 people were all like he only said 10 witch mean the door is now open for more than ten. plus NO 13-15 is not a huge crew in the main story line. white beards crew was huge and each of his allies hand many men under there control as well. and i have went back and looked through all the times we have seen shanks with his crew and he has about over 20 at least. don.k and many men under his control. moria had a zombie army, and boa has way more than 15 crew members. 13-15 would be a relatively small crew in the one piece world.
    He meant too huge for the "main cast crew" wherein each and evryone has an indepth background, personal goals to be meet in the future and other things that would make the story too long and dragged out if it were let say 15 members. We don't get that on other pirate crews crew or any needs to be.

    sig made by me

  4. #3944
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    He meant too huge for the "main cast crew" wherein each and evryone has an indepth background, personal goals to be meet in the future and other things that would make the story too long and dragged out if it were let say 15 members. We don't get that on other pirate crews crew or any needs to be.
    yes but it is not like it is not doable we could get crew members that we all ready have back stories for or we could get 2 or 3 character back stories at the same time that are connected with each other., or we could get a simple back story thats not that long or complected. i am not saying this is a reason for it to happen but it is a reasonable defense for the objection.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #3945
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,704
    Alright Cross I'll dumb it down for you. We are reading the story of how Monkey D. Luffy rises in Power, along with the entertaining main cast his crew(comparing them to side characters is a irrelevant point). Oda has already sacrificed romance within the crew because he sought it as dragging the story. He has already said he is trying to bring this story to a closing, if you haven't noticed it from his rushed war arc. It takes great talent and hard work to show cast all 9 SH's in every chapter, keeping them each shining as they continue to journey towards Raftel. Along with the facts Aristart told you, the reason he wont be getting anymore then 11 total tops (meaning your 13-15) it's not because I do not like it, its because I doubt he would want to do it. That's 13-15 characters he has to show cast nearly every chapter, its a bit harder in One Piece compared to other stories since they aren't always in the same place. So yes expecting more than 2 more joining is far fetched and I would even say hopeless.

  6. #3946
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    i understood this and i see you point Fm, and you have one you do and its a VERY GOOD POINT. but in my spair time when i unwind i think about stuff random stuff and this in one of those said things. and i thought through this in depth, and as you said 11 would make sense. i am not oblivious of this. but the thing is more not many more but 2-3 more is doable in many ways. in no way does this prove that there will be more than 11, i can not do that. but all i am trying to say is that it is not impossible. so lets call a spade a spade and wait and see we will find out at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #3947
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,713
    Now personally, I think we only need two crew members; Luffy and Zoro. The rest just hold back the awesomeness that those two produce. Nami. Sanji, Usopp, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook are all just filler for those two. Adding 4 to 6 more members would just add more filler for those two. So, Fuck you for not wanting absolute awesome.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  8. #3948
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    sanji is pretty awesome to you know, especially after that last chapter

  9. #3949
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,704
    Sanji is badass he should be on your list Xiao.

    I'm a stick to Oda's simplistic story telling instead of hopelessly throwing shit at the wall.

  10. #3950
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Sanji is badass he should be on your list Xiao.

    I'm a stick to Oda's simplistic story telling instead of hopelessly throwing shit at the wall.
    thats you right and i respect your opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Now personally, I think we only need two crew members; Luffy and Zoro. The rest just hold back the awesomeness that those two produce. Nami. Sanji, Usopp, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook are all just filler for those two. Adding 4 to 6 more members would just add more filler for those two. So, Fuck you for not wanting absolute awesome.
    it not that i do not want absolute awesomeness, i just think that he can do it either way and feel that with 3-4 more he can still be absolutely awesome. but i have to agree that 6 would be to many. i also feel that sanji should not be in that list. also maybe depending on how it goes now that franky and ussop will be in less of a back up role.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •