View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 387 of 468 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4675
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    If Oda read Cross post's he would literally stop drawing One Piece.
    or worse..he will hang himself in his office....
    but seriously cross..writing OP for about 40 years more....that just dumb.(imagining OP to be like doraemon with neverending stories coz the author pass away).....

back to topic...
    any other retarded person who thinks caribou will join the SH....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    or worse..he will hang himself in his office....
    but seriously cross..writing OP for about 40 years more....that just dumb.(imagining OP to be like doraemon with neverending stories coz the author pass away).....
    Where did cross say he'd be writing OP for 40 more years?
    You guyz need to pay attention to what he sais and not add your own miss-interpretation to it.
    His post isn't 'stupid' at all.
    I totally agree with cross here, I can see Oda write manga for at least 30 more years, and perhaps even past his 70s.

about the poll, I don't think none of them would join the crew.
    It'll be more exciting if they meet new one and invite him to join.
    and I think it would be more exciting if "sabo" is still alive and Luffy make him join.
    but if so, as we know ace and sabo were stronger than luffy when they were young,
    what would be sabo's rank in the crew ?!, will he be stronger than luffy?!!

Can see that happening with Caribou joining the SH..He will see Luffy's awesomness and undergo heart change because of that. While rest of his crew get's dragged away by the Sea Cow. He's also quite unique and weird and doesn't have the "epicness" feel like most other bad guys had. As well as his logia doesn't seem overpowered and probably he wouldn't be able to beat most straw hats as they are right now...

Other thing is that when Luffy uses haoushoku haki on that sea monster, it might affect Carbiou too And he'll become one of Straw Hats after a while etc. As so far it seems there's no other way for him but stick with them until they get to the fishman island.

Quote Originally Posted by xxmustafaxx View Post
    about the poll, I don't think none of them would join the crew.
    This poll was made a long time ago and so we moved on, trying to find good suggestions of what should/could be a good new crewmember, and perhaps add some plausible arguements on why he/she/it could or should join.

It'll be more exciting if they meet new one and invite him to join.
    and I think it would be more exciting if "sabo" is still alive and Luffy make him join.
    We're all pretty much sure sabo is alive (at least I am). As for him joining th crew, I don't see that happening.
    The chanses are high he's a revolutionary now. I'm sure we'll see him in the future, but I suspect he's found his own goal after all those years (He was pretty much like Ace: strong-willed and once he finds his goal he'll go for it).

but if so, as we know ace and sabo were stronger than luffy when they were young,
    what would be sabo's rank in the crew ?!, will he be stronger than luffy?!!
    Luffy couldn't even preform a decent arm-pistol at that time and has come a looong way since then.
    We don't know what Sabo has been doing all these years, how strong he has become and if he has a DF-ability,
    but now that this timeskip is over, I think Luffy is the stronger one of the two.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    This poll was made a long time ago and so we moved on, trying to find good suggestions of what should/could be a good new crewmember, and perhaps add some plausible arguements on why he/she/it could or should join.
    I didn't notice that the poll was make 2 years ago , and It was just a start for my comment.

We're all pretty much sure sabo is alive (at least I am). As for him joining th crew, I don't see that happening.
    The chanses are high he's a revolutionary now. I'm sure we'll see him in the future, but I suspect he's found his own goal after all those years (He was pretty much like Ace: strong-willed and once he finds his goal he'll go for it).
    sabo joining the revolutionary is a good thing too,
    btw, can we consider the revolutionary army an enemy for Pirates like the Marines ?!

Luffy couldn't even preform a decent arm-pistol at that time and has come a looong way since then.
    We don't know what Sabo has been doing all these years, how strong he has become and if he has a DF-ability,
    but now that this timeskip is over, I think Luffy is the stronger one of the two.
    I agree that luffy wasn't strong back then, even he didn't know how to use his ability.
    we can say who's stronger cuz we still don't know how strong luffy is now.

all we have now is just to wait and see what would happen.

yup

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodaime View Post
    Can see that happening with Caribou joining the SH..He will see Luffy's awesomness and undergo heart change because of that. While rest of his crew get's dragged away by the Sea Cow. He's also quite unique and weird and doesn't have the "epicness" feel like most other bad guys had. As well as his logia doesn't seem overpowered and probably he wouldn't be able to beat most straw hats as they are right now...

Other thing is that when Luffy uses haoushoku haki on that sea monster, it might affect Carbiou too And he'll become one of Straw Hats after a while etc. As so far it seems there's no other way for him but stick with them until they get to the fishman island.
    i don`t know i will got one....(i almost can`t believe it)
    about caribou....his logia is mud...and he just look like another fodder ...caribou will not joining the Sh,but fear for them yeahhh...
    he`ll probably be the next mr.3 or buggy...former enemies turn partner for a short time.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

One Piece will last another 10 years tops.

Saying 20, 30 and or more years is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodaime View Post

lol

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    i don`t know i will got one....(i almost can`t believe it)
    about caribou....his logia is mud...and he just look like another fodder ...caribou will not joining the Sh,but fear for them yeahhh...
    he`ll probably be the next mr.3 or buggy...former enemies turn partner for a short time.....
    its likely but i think you r right next buggy, because maybe buggy will be a bit less of a joke in the coming chapters
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]