View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 385 of 468 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4675
    I wouldnt be shocked if we some how get 4 more members from here to raftel but yeah I think 2 is what we will get and Cross if a sea cow can steer the shiip Ild argue that a kraken can to.

Is Karate Island in the new world or not, who knows maybe xioa is right and the next arc could be the addition of a real helmsman
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I wouldnt be shocked if we some how get 4 more members from here to raftel but yeah I think 2 is what we will get and Cross if a sea cow can steer the shiip Ild argue that a kraken can to.

Is Karate Island in the new world or not, who knows maybe xioa is right and the next arc could be the addition of a real helmsman
    nahhh..just another two..... with zoro being the first..and brook being the eight....
    iwon`t surprise if the sh tame the kraken..it`s not the first time the sh using a giant octopus anyway...(i.e skypiea)

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I've been leaning to atleast 2 more so yeah i think that Luffy is excluded from that, but like i said 13-14 at most (probabally not even 14 but varying is good xP )
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    nahhh..just another two..... with zoro being the first..and brook being the eight...

iwon`t surprise if the sh tame the kraken..it`s not the first time the sh using a giant octopus anyway...(i.e skypiea)
    2 more is what we will see I believe as well, anymore than that be just to much to keep drawing and keeping up for Oda, since he only gets 20 chapters a week. Hell him still rolling the story revolving around 11 people seems amazing for me.

The Kraken in all seriousness will just end up like the Skypeia Octopus, Luffy will befriend or tame it, same difference. It'll help them submerge to fishman island, then arc ends and the same Kraken will help them ascend back to the surface which will be the Sea of the New World. Then he disappears from the story as another ally they met during their journey.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post

the cow is not driving, they control the cow they just lost control for a bit when he freaked out. and we know now that oda is still mulling over the crew member number, so it is safe to say we are not going to get a solid answer any time soon. but i really think it will be 14-15, even with there power ups they still need more power, so i think 14 - 15 including luffy will be a good strong number
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

15 seems alittle excessive like the characters wouldn't get a sppace for theirselves rather that or it will be long ass arc which gets to being suckage while we flash between fight when we are just hoping to see one fight in particular i mean i was just waiting out everyone of Chopper's battles because they seem to lacking something that the over ones had that is how i can see it being if that many people join xP

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

think about it who says it has to be one on one fights any more or who says every one has to fight each arc. the possibilities are end less. and like i said i was including luffy so i would like around 5 more members give or take.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Idk man 2 vs 1 would make me lose faith in the fighters abilities and having some not fighting will be like Usopp in the CP9 arc which was cool at first until you think it wasn't really a fight it was Usopp defeating opponents from a reasonably safe vantige point...wow....that would sucked if they had him doing nothing

T. Alan Armstrong

It's not about what you want. Just think about it, People actually get aroused by watching women fart on cakes. What I mean is that it's all about what Oda want's and he doesn't seem to be pressing into a larger crew. Now each of the crew represents a member of the family, and I would really like the family members to join the crew, such as grandma, aunt, uncle, younger/older sister and pet. I'm hoping this Kraken is the pet. The thing is that Oda want's to show every single Straw Hat's reaction and want's to show all of them fight. If it was just Luffy and Zoro like I wanted, then series would probably have ended. The more characters he adds, the longer it goes and that halfway point we just passed becomes the quarter way point. The longer One Piece goes, the older Oda gets and the more likely chance of Oda getting sick and dieing increase.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    It's not about what you want. Just think about it, People actually get aroused by watching women fart on cakes. What I mean is that it's all about what Oda want's and he doesn't seem to be pressing into a larger crew. Now each of the crew represents a member of the family, and I would really like the family members to join the crew, such as grandma, aunt, uncle, younger/older sister and pet. I'm hoping this Kraken is the pet. The thing is that Oda want's to show every single Straw Hat's reaction and want's to show all of them fight. If it was just Luffy and Zoro like I wanted, then series would probably have ended. The more characters he adds, the longer it goes and that halfway point we just passed becomes the quarter way point. The longer One Piece goes, the older Oda gets and the more likely chance of Oda getting sick and dieing increase.
    Dude what a depressing post. Oda still in his lower 30's