View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 371 of 468 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4675
    Isn't you that has been saying that Oda said that no one to join will be the strength of the Monster Trio, and even if you were talking about someone of maybe a little bit of weaker fighting style they would be in Franky's fighting grouping unless you mean something else in which case it makes no sense
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Isn't you that has been saying that Oda said that no one to join will be the strength of the Monster Trio, and even if you were talking about someone of maybe a little bit of weaker fighting style they would be in Franky's fighting grouping unless you mean something else in which case it makes no sense
    NO I NEVER SAID THAT and i never read that or saw any source that said that
    plus
    my whole idea was based on luffy being way over sanji and zoro and by getting another member that close to them, that will therefore make a new monster trio, with luffy being in a class all his own
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That doesn't make sense ¬_¬
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    it makes some since!

luffy
    zoro sanji new guy

I can't wait!

yes, but the feel to the story would change. i dont want a new member that's on the M-trio caliber. we didn't see them work for their strength/power
    Spoiler!

What is this? Since when was it shown that Luffy is stronger than Zoro or Sanji? Is it because they always let Luffy fight the final boss? As far as we can tell, they are all currently at the same level. As all three 1hit-ko'd a Pacifista. Your thought process must be diminishing if you think that Luffy will become a god force while the rest of the crew remains just overpowered.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Luffy is stronger than Zoro or Sanji
    theres no way sanji is on equal terms with luffy, if luffy didn't have his df ability i think they would be more even though!

yeah plus luffy is the captain
    witch sounds cooler wow the straw hats with there monster trio
    or WOW these the straw hat luffy and the straw hats and there monster trio
    pirate hunter zoro, black leg sanji, and blank blankerson. LOL (you get the point) LOL
    plus it makes luffy look better to have 3 super nasty powerful guys under his command in steed of just two. makes him look a bit more bad a**
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm pretty sure Luffy is stronger than Zoro and Sanji, Zoro even acknowledges that in the water 7 arc at the ending. IRRC.

Also just want to say I agree to those who think we will get 2 more members, it will be Luffy + 10. Reason that convinced me besides reading stephen's translation is that Zoro got his chapter title "The First".

That being said we definitely will get 1 more female then. Tomboy Ninja Pirate incoming mofos!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 11-01-2010 at 12:46 AM.

UMMM it could have been the first just because he was the first not because there might be only ten more crew members. just saying. but does it really matter what the point in fighting about it. it will be what it will be. but i am sorry i do not what any tom boys in the crew and i do not thing there will be any more girls either. i think two is enough i only liked perona. but that possibility has bottomed out so......... oh well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]