View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 370 of 468 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    i still say scythes are lame, try holding a scythe you'll look like a corny asswipe
    yes these guys look like corny a**wipes
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

its very unlikely that a member gets one but they are in no way lame some of the most epic characters in manga and comics use them. they are just epic

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Ty for the link
    And the cloaked one does indeed look bad-ass, (but the cape and hidden face prlly just represent that he's keeping what he/she looks like a secret)
    but on the other hand... what's with that lemon-head? -palmfaces-
    It's also on the 1000 sunny's front ?
    and the seunny is a crew member so we can guess that any one in that pic with a face will be a crew member the hood guy and the lemon guy BUT it could just be oda MESSING WITH OUR MINDS

also on the swords thing
    was a musician needed (no) was an archeologist needed (no)
    and another swords men would likely have another role in the crew but come on guys i dont see how most of you dont get/like the idea.??? i mean it would not be redundant if oda works it right. witch he always does.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't wait!

when lufyy fought will Lt.morgan he had a move called the scythe unless its a translation thing
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yes these guys look like corny a**wipes
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    yes, lol they do look like corny asswipes especially stein.

And everyone gets what youre saying they just don't like the idea

thats fine i just wanted to get the point across and that it is a valid point but enough about that
    and again scythes are not lame and stein is hax
    what do you guys thing about a pure power guy i mean i like it BUT will it happen?
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scythes are lame, it's just ok in Soul Eater since it's the essential part of the storyline

Anyway i don't like the pure power guy idea we have Franky, Zoro then Chopper(before you argue with Chopper, he doesn't have any weapon most of the time his moves are just freestyle)
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Anyway i don't like the pure power guy idea we have Franky, Zoro then Chopper(before you argue with Chopper, he doesn't have any weapon most of the time his moves are just freestyle)
    I'm not too fond of the pure power-guy myself, and i kinda agree with zoro, next to his word-techniques, he's pretty much the power-guy (maybe not in the jozu-exreme, but still) and it wouldn't really make for an epic fighting-style.
    (just my opinion though)
    I'd rather go fo a cloaked scythe-guy with a dragon- or mist-DF lol jk... or am I XD

seeing as there's no actual "leads" on a new crew member at the moment, one thing that would even up the numbers in the crew is another serious type. granted a lot of the crew flip flops from serious to idiots, but we just got another idiot crew member (idiots include luffy, chopper, usopp and now brooke...franky flips a lot) we're probably due for someone to sit on the side while the idiots shout about something and talk with robin, zoro. and i dunno, after seeing how strong the monster 3 have gotten, could jimbei possibly...naw...HAHA!

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

yeah i was thinking another guy to be up in the big three
    because i dont think luffy should be counted in that since he is the captain i think we need another guy in there so it can be luffy then the big three
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

.............................No offense but....

We know that there isn't gonna be someelse in there because like you have been saying Oda said so
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    .............................No offense but....

We know that there isn't gonna be someelse in there because like you have been saying Oda said so
    when did oda say that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]