View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 365 of 468 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I friggin love you man lol JK
    But what kinda flying Zoan asuch?

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    anyway... I feel that the SHs need 3 more crewmebers:
    A flying-type zoan (a flying guy could come in handy & Dragon-type would be sweeeeet) = Arial attacs and epic fighting-style like most zoan-users with hybrid-forms etc... (mabye added (new?) rumble ball-effects from Chopper)
    A Prodigy fishman-karate Fishman/woman (descendant of Fisher Tiger / Jimbei) = under-water attacks, epic karate-fighting-style & as extra hobby a fisherman or something xD
    And a still in training logia-user \o/ = epicness itself and could be fun to watch as he's struggling and learning to control his DF-powers

None of those would be too hax

...... Oh didn't see that xD
    Well i'm not sure about a dragon i just don't know how Oda whould portray a Dragon Zoan, not meaning i'm not for it but the whole thind with the abilities of a mythical zoan is kinda stroded atm so if we get more info a Dragon Zoan could be possible as a SH
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Oh come to think about it, the japanese dragons are portrayed wingless (as the one we can see in dragonball)
    Bummer, since if he higly trained his powers, he could go in hybrid-froms like Marco showed us (with only his wings and legz transformed & things like that)
    As for his powers:
    hard scales for defense, breathing fire (and smoke of needed), having a sharp bite like drake-X (that could be poisonous) and 3 sharp claws
    Prefect for close combat and some range-attacks

And he portrayed many animals, even dinosaurs and a phoenix, so i think he'll have no problem in portraying it epicly like always XD

Yeah but the way T-Rex DF is portrayed still looks a little lame to me idk.

See i was talking about a mythical type animal called a Thunderbird awhile ago that would apply to this it has the same aspects of a dragon except for iron clad scales and fire breathing but it makes up for that with lightning:
    The Thunderbird lives among the clouds in the sky. The Thunderbird is a monstrous sized bird that is so big it can take whales within its talons. When the Thunderbird beats it wings they crackle with lightening and rumble with thunder. Arrows of lightening flash from its eyes.

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Oh come to think about it, the japanese dragons are portrayed wingless (as the one we can see in dragonball)
    Bummer, since if he higly trained his powers, he could go in hybrid-froms like Marco showed us (with only his wings and legz transformed & things like that)
    As for his powers:
    hard scales for defense, breathing fire (and smoke of needed), having a sharp bite like drake-X (that could be poisonous) and 3 sharp claws
    Prefect for close combat and some range-attacks

And he portrayed many animals, even dinosaurs and a phoenix, so i think he'll have no problem in portraying it epicly like always XD
    Yeah but the way T-Rex DF is portrayed still looks a little lame to me idk.

See i was talking about a mythical type animal called a Thunderbird awhile ago that would apply to this it has the same aspects of a dragon except for iron clad scales and fire breathing but it makes up for that with lightning:
    well oda does not have to do a Japanese dragon if he likes others better, and on the T-rex thing we have not even seen the tip of the ice burg on that yet
    plus i though a thunder bird was close to a phoenix not a dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah but a Thunderbird would be more of a elemental creature not a regenative one.
    The basics of the power would be Lightning and wind mostly, as you can see i did kinda have this theory for possible Monkey D.Dragon DF's but i thought now that the abilities might best fit a pirate

T. Alan Armstrong

something like this maybe ?

ignore the ice but still
    not really like a dragon
    but 100% not a straw hat type DF in my mind
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not like that but nice picture that looks...... idk really swan-like.
    I prefer the thought of something like a bald eagle but that's not the point i was just comparing and contrating ideas to see is someone had thoughts to add to the theory obviousally not made clear xP

T. Alan Armstrong

some agree and some dont that we need a helmsman chore boy or lookout which are the only real remaining jobs on a crew and I still think a helmsman would be the most important we still hae no evidence that the SH will be looking for one. That said I still say Hachi or Jimbei are the front runners for being added in the next arc.

Still a fast and somewhat clumsy sail fish would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    something like this maybe ?

ignore the ice but still
    not really like a dragon
    but 100% not a straw hat type DF in my mind
    Its called a Roc or rukh from arabic mythology it appears in Sinbad the sailor
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

not bad my friend so yes nice catch
    but here is the bird from the sinbad legend

witch would still make an epic zoan

and what if oda decides to go norse mythology on us
    and he makes a frost giant DF or something like that would be epic but5 this is the next straw hat crew thread and i doubt that would be a crew member DF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]