View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 364 of 468 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 362 363 364 365 366 374 414 464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4675
    a logia would be cool as long as there not to hax
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    um no
    because
    they were on land so jimbi did not have much water plus he could have still used water and hurt ace not having enough to finish him off plus he was taking more than likely a lot of damage from ace
    and if he has haki how did he not hurt red dog when he hit him with fish man K ?
    aww yes her tat good call and we could see her again or at least in some part if i have time at some point ill do some looking in to this.

and fine then explain how jimbi could not hurt red dog when he punched him with F.M.K, it can't be because it was F.M.K not haki as far as we know right now from the information that we have.
    like these pages

if jimbi was using haki he would have hit him
    and
    if jimbi was using haki he would have grabbed his real hand. not the magma
    You don't know how haki works so stfu already. Already gotten many examples that haki ain't auto KO or auto win against DF users. Jimbei didn't lose his freaking arm to MAGMA yup he definitely didn't use haki.

No shit F.M.K ain't haki, again with the obvious statements. Stop underrating Jimbei he's a beast.

Jimbei could not hurt Red Dog while holding Luffy, damn he sucks and can't use haki is the obvious explanation. You try defend your friends life while being chased by a overpowered military brute like Akainu who literally has the power to melt your face right off the earth.

Jimbei fits the bill with Rayleigh haki explanation, he has it, 597 all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    anyway... I feel tha SHs need 3 more crewmebers:
    A flying-type zoan (a flying guy could come in handy & Dragon would be sweeeeet) = Arial attacs and epic fighting-stile like most zoan-users with hybrid-forms etc... (maye added (new?) rumble ball-effects from Chopper)
    A Prodigy fishman-karate Fishman/woman (descendant of Fisher Tiger / Jimbei) = under-water attacks, epic karate-fighting-style & as extra hobby a fisherman or something xD
    And a still i training logia-user \o/ = epicness itself and could be fun to watch as he's struggling and learning to control his DF-powers

None of those would be too hax
    the type are not bad but i totally agree with you they need more than 10 crew members for sure
    They don't need more than 10.

They won't get more than 10.

Hopelessness.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    You don't know how haki works so stfu already. Already gotten many examples that haki ain't auto KO or auto win against DF users. Jimbei didn't lose his freaking arm to MAGMA yup he definitely didn't use haki.

No shit F.M.K ain't haki, again with the obvious statements. Stop underrating Jimbei he's a beast.

Jimbei could not hurt Red Dog while holding Luffy, damn he sucks and can't use haki is the obvious explanation. You try defend your friends life while being chased by a overpowered military brute like Akainu who literally has the power to melt your face right off the earth.

Jimbei fits the bill with Rayleigh haki explanation, he has it, 597 all the way.
    NO he does not fit any thing
    and i never said it was one hit KO but it does make a hit. he did not "hit" him he hit his magma form. IF he was able to use haki he would have used it to hit red dog in mid air plain and simple or are you saying jimbi is stupid or that he did not care enough to go all out to save luffy?

also by this logic (bold) jimbi should not have a side left, luffy should not have a chest, neither should IVA or Inazuma. jimbis arm caught on fire. and yes in the real world magma melts stuff, but some things are changes for the mangas sake. by real world logic luffy should have burst in to flames just by getting close to him when he rushed him B4 aces saved him and they should both have been incinerated when he punched them. jimbi keeping his arm and it just bursting in to flames was just one of those things.

besides THIS IS OFF TOPIC and really has nothing to do with the thread if you want to fight about it lets take it to the haki thread.

any who MDLF made a good theory about there being a stow away R.A. on the straw hats ship after i brought up why no one was there to help robin like the others were? that might lead to an R.A. member joining if its true.

some one also brought up that perona was floating so they said that maybe she could be sleeping on the ship and no one knows it yet?
    just posting those ideas here since this is the place for them
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NO he does not fit any thing
    Your head is so far up your **** on this one and you know it.

and i never said it was one hit KO but it does make a hit. he did not "hit" him he hit his magma form.
    Can't believe you really said this, you do realize my last post already answered this and the picture you posted. He was clearly shown making contact with Akainu noticed the fire around his arm, you really think Oda would drawn them that close without no contact. For what?

Jimbei: Oh Hey Akainu like your hat.

Akainu: Oh thanks Jimbei, watch out though my magma might melt you like it did to Ace. Back up a bit and let me do the same to that little kid your holding.

IF he was able to use haki he would have used it to hit red dog in mid air plain and simple or are you saying jimbi is stupid or that he did not care enough to go all out to save luffy?
    Circular knowledge crits you again! Jimbei went all out to save Luffy ! By stopping MAGMA with his bar hands! I know F.M.K. ain't possible of doing that, but hey guess what is!? Motherf*cking Haki! By the way his F.M.K. hasn't gotten fully explained yet, guess what will be the power that is imbued to his martial arts?! Motherf*cking haki! Jimbei was on his own mid air holding Luffy his first priority was to make sure Luffy survived. Not let me knock out Akainu, a Admiral who got kicked and slice by 2 haki users at the same time not getting knocked back but stopping.
    also by this logic (bold) jimbi should not have a side left, luffy should not have a chest, neither should IVA or Inazuma. jimbis arm caught on fire.
    Iva was his make up crap he used with Magellan shown in Impel down and this logic is in One Piece which we know it works and already had plenty of examples. Jimbei didn't lose his side and Luffy not a chest because either plot maybe? You know this isn't just some power manga it actually has a story and Haki preventing it and which is probably the reason both. Inazuma never fought Akainu. You just pretty much agreed to it.
    and yes in the real world magma melts stuff, but some things are changes for the mangas sake. by real world logic luffy should have burst in to flames just by getting close to him when he rushed him B4 aces saved him and they should both have been incinerated when he punched them. jimbi keeping his arm and it just bursting in to flames was just one of those things.

besides THIS IS OFF TOPIC and really has nothing to do with the thread if you want to fight about it lets take it to the haki thread.
    So let me get this straight you only favor the plot side when it favors your haki hatred.

Face it cross Haki is not what you thought,wanted, believed,worship,fought for it is , it will be, just a regular tool of fighting in upcoming One Piece. Only special thing about it is Conqueror's King's Haki.

Rayleigh: Cross, it is what it is. 597.

This thread been off topic ever since Bonney was considered a SH candidate.

Just to add to the argument. Akainu's attack on WB is a bit diffirent than those he used against Jimbei and probably Iva and Inazuma. He used "meigo" on WB, a named attack. So in manga rules it's stronger than his normal falcon punch he used on everybody else.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post

This thread been off topic ever since Bonney was considered a SH candidate.
    That was 330 pages ago. But sadly you're right.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Yay now we can say no to Perona and no to Hancock although I will admit another beautiful girl wouldnt have been bad, like ive said we wont see them add someone till fishman so now lets see what amazing characters will be revealed in the next arc
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Yay now we can say no to Perona and no to Hancock although I will admit another beautiful girl wouldnt have been bad
    Yeah, and she'll be in love with zoro which would make sanji go nuts :3

@ FenixMarco and cross77
    I don't have any idea why you guys are argueing Oda has said nothing so no one can say if their correct, to even make a theory you'd have to relate to text the basic rules of English Litertures theory making: Point Evidence Explanation.
    Plus what the hell does this have to do with the friggin "The Next Straw Hat Crew Member".....noobs

Anyway I had a seizure just seeing Perona in this Chapter, thought this meant they were journeying with the SH but probablly not xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    anyway... I feel tha SHs need 3 more crewmebers:
    A flying-type zoan (a flying guy could come in handy & Dragon would be sweeeeet) = Arial attacs and epic fighting-stile like most zoan-users with hybrid-forms etc... (maye added (new?) rumble ball-effects from Chopper)
    A Prodigy fishman-karate Fishman/woman (descendant of Fisher Tiger / Jimbei) = under-water attacks, epic karate-fighting-style & as extra hobby a fisherman or something xD
    And a still in training logia-user \o/ = epicness itself and could be fun to watch as he's struggling and learning to control his DF-powers

None of those would be too hax
    I friggin love you man lol JK
    But what kinda flying Zoan asuch?
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    @ FenixMarco and cross77
    I don't have any idea why you guys are argueing Oda has said nothing so no one can say if their correct, to even make a theory you'd have to relate to text the basic rules of English Litertures theory making: Point Evidence Explanation.
    Plus what the hell does this have to do with the friggin "The Next Straw Hat Crew Member".....noobs

Anyway I had a seizure just seeing Perona in this Chapter, thought this meant they were journeying with the SH but probablly not xD

I friggin love you man lol JK
    But what kinda flying Zoan asuch?
    I apologize, I am completely story illiterate.

Let's get back on topic on this thread on how it always has been.