View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 362 of 468 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Hand to hand I think would be better I want hachi to be a karate fighter and then he could use water attacks like jimbei. I think albion is possibly another race if not a fishman then a minkman or more likely a snakeneck.

It would be cool if rather then a Giant and a fishman the SH get a Wotan, cant imagine the true potential of someone like Big Pan who as you said is probably an outcast by the fishman
    well how do you like this thory i had a bit back about a half human half fish men he would be an out cast to both humans and fish men and possibly have the best of both. but still be a freak in both worlds perfect straw hat luffy comes along and saves him the persecution and loneliness.

but with hachi i want another swords man so with he use water attack or got strong enough to make water swords that would make him unique and bad A** plus with sea water blade attack he could fight logias right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well how do you like this thory i had a bit back about a half human half fish men he would be an out cast to both humans and fish men and possibly have the best of both. but still be a freak in both worlds perfect straw hat luffy comes along and saves him the persecution and loneliness.

but with hachi i want another swords man so with he use water attack or got strong enough to make water swords that would make him unique and bad A** plus with sea water blade attack he could fight logias right ?
    We dont have a hand to hand combat fighter which I honestly think would be perfect for a helmsman on a powerful sea. Still I guess 8 arms are useful as a chore boy lol.

Still imagine a giant fishman and the incredible power he will have, I think having a wotan would be so cool.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

but the ship is not big enough and fish men are powerful hand to hand fighter in there own right plus the half and half idea would still fill the miss with requirement lol but i agree with abion i think he is some kind of other race
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm still wondering if Wotan's are good at swimming, which i would guess as a yes, but to the thought of one joining the crew i wouldn't see the usage of him/her.
    I'm slightly bias on Hachi since i want a female Fishman to join and it wouldn't be quite as rare so i think that answers my opinion.
    A half human half Fishman sounds pretty cool
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

yeah i mean i think there are some cool possibilities there. maybe some more hands on water controlling fish man K? a bit less powerful but more pin point and controlled i mean i can see a half fish man half human training his A** off to prove him self as a fish man, and gaining a level that some fish man cant even reach or something special that only he can do because of what he is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^ Idk why but my thoughts of a half human half Fishman keeps reverting to the Hunchback from 300, probablly because of the thing about him still being aloud to live because of his mothers love and having to move away from others.

Srry that was abit random carry on xD
    Last edited by Gypseslice; 10-25-2010 at 01:55 PM.

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

They already have a mutant on the ship :|

And they idea of a hand-to-hand combat guy who uses water makes me think of like the water benders in avatar - that would be cool but not really the One Piece fighting style.

I wouldn't hate a Fishman as long as he/she looked more human then not (As I said before if they got a guy drawn like Arlong that would be sweet).
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

well that was the whole point of the idea of a half human half fish man all the cool fish powers with none of the weird looks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well the thing is we don't know the Fishman Karate can be taught to other species maybe but are only taught to Fishman

T. Alan Armstrong

that irrelevant because he would still be a fish man and there fore able to use fish man K
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]