View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 360 of 468 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4675
    no its not out of 16 deviation commanders about 5-6 out of the 16 of them are swords men thats about on swords man commander for every 2 none swords men commanders. so it would be perfectly fine if they got another one
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nah, we allready have Zoro and in a way Brook as swordsmen,
    and zoros goal pretty much is every swordsmans dream.
    It just wouldn't fit anywhere into the (rather unusual) crew in my opinion,
    and no matter where he/she would be ranked Among the SHs crew i won't be too happy.

brooks dream is not to be the worlds greatest swords men and a new swords men could have another dream and having more than 2 swords men in a crew is nothing rare
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's the problem, it's nothing rare :p
    and that doesn't fit in the SH-crew lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    That's the problem, it's nothing rare :p
    and that doesn't fit in the SH-crew lol
    there are thousands of swords and thousands of styles that oda cna mix and match to make it cool now i agree oda should not spam swords in the straw hats BUT one more would be really cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by scottyaks143 View Post
    It is good that boa hancock because she is the queen...
    Best post in this thread.

Brook really isn't a swordsman. Just a musician that happens to use a sword. That's why for the past 2 years he has been powering up his music rather than practicing with a blade.

I think that any additional crew members will either have a DF or will use their job in to fight in some way... So any sword use will either be like Trafalgar (which aids his DF ability) or like Brook where he uses the sword to augment his job-type fighting (music).

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    ahhhhhhhh...no more swordsman two is more than enough....

if a female..i like her to be a some kind of spy/stealth type...to counter lafitte..maybe wearing a cloak to make her more mysterious ...that would be cool...
    Like Roshi said we don't really need a spy role even though was picturing a ninja before but think the Tomboy to be some type of martial artist.

Swordsman would be wack yeah, he's not going to be better at it than Zoro and can't suck more than brooke's or it be pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Brook really isn't a swordsman. Just a musician that happens to use a sword. That's why for the past 2 years he has been powering up his music rather than practicing with a blade.

I think that any additional crew members will either have a DF or will use their job in to fight in some way... So any sword use will either be like Trafalgar (which aids his DF ability) or like Brook where he uses the sword to augment his job-type fighting (music).
    true good point and that would not be that bad either or zoro could get an apprentice LOL but a DF user swords man would be cool and unique. PLUS we dont really know if brook improved his swords man ship with music so he could be much better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Do the Straw Hats need any new crewmate ? My only argument would be that they lack the female power in theyre ranks. Boa ? I think it should be a powerful women. Robin and Nami are not fighters. Luffies crew needs a female warrior !! On a level of Sanji unleast !! That should be enough.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman