View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 359 of 468 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4675
    Don't get me wrong, i'd love to see a mercury-logia in the team
    It can't do imba things as freeze, blast or melt everything, but it'd easely beat the opponent by just touching the fella and poison him lol. :p
    It'd make for a lot of fine attacks too since it's:
    liquid (atacks like Akainu, and possibilitie of sneaking)
    heavy (normal ppl would prlly bust their hand by just hitting it)
    metal (bullet-like attacks)
    toxic (floods ftw)
    And u're right, he'd hardly overshadow any of the imba crew-mebers we have now.
    plus most of the pirates in the new world are strong and there will be many haki-users too, so as an in-training not too imba logia, he'd fit in nicely, and wouldn't be too hax.

yes and same with clay and steam strong but not hax strong enough to keep up with the trio but not over shadow any one
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another female to even up the odds would be nice.
    - Ot

i dont think they need a girl but a female swords woman would work i mean there are so many swords styles and types out there oda could make that work nicely and if oda brought silks character back that would be sweet.

her character design with a different back story
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    ahhhhhhhh...no more swordsman two is more than enough....

if a female..i like her to be a some kind of spy/stealth type...to counter lafitte..maybe wearing a cloak to make her more mysterious ...that would be cool...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

^ Yeah but we have two smexy females(i will admit you can never have too many smexy females but it is over played enough with Robin and Nami at times, i wanna be concentraing on Oda's greatness not how big the females boobs are this Chapter)

With my Logia dude idea, i was thinking that he would be kinda like the main character from Tresure Planet (Movie)
    Jim_hawkins.jpg
    The characters Personality is basic misfit from young kinda guy i'd explain but i'm not really good at doing that without making someone think something else that i wasn't impling
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

I don't think that a pirate shy needs a spy... Besides we already have 3 characters on the ship that kind of fulfil that role:

Nami is/was a thief and is really good at getting what she wants out of people (information, money, free drinks etc.)

Robin is really good at hiding from people because she has 22 years of avoiding the WG under her belt.

Sanji doesn't usually need to hide, but sometimes surprises the enemy with unexpected tactics and deceit. (When he was "Mr. Prince" against Croc, when he closed the Gate of Justice at Enies Lobby.)

So I don't think we need a character whose specialty is spying/espionage.

Yeah plus isn't the main thing with SH that they always make a big spalsh where they go Zoro sometimes escapes this by getting lost xD

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

what about a black opps kind of guy that would be cool but i still think the crew could have more than two swords men look at the white beard commanders there was like 4 or 5 there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah but look at how many Crew members they have on the ratio of non-swordsman to swordsman i'll bet it was 2:10

T. Alan Armstrong