View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 358 of 468 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4675
    what r u hoping for ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    how do u know that????

and yeah, ch.599 titles makes me think that there`s gonna be only 1 room left for the next sh...

but i still think a fishman will be a good addition...coz Actually Arlong said that Fishmen were masters at gathering the data, he used Nami to apply it to the maps and charts. And just think of the symbolic value of Nami and the hypothetical Fishman Straw Hat working together in unity to get their stuff done.
    I don't know.

But so far as we learned anything that Cross said the opposite turns out.

So he says fishmen will join, Oda will put another Human as the next member.

Xiao already convinced me it won't be a Fishmen, I gave endless amount of good reasons in the pass already.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    peace has come to manga share again that is what happened
    Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    hey, no sweat xD i know u just tried to help ^^
    I just wanted to make my point clear
    And as for the being ripped apart by harsh members, i prlly wouldn't even react to their immature bashings
    Your new, so it's only a matter of time before you snap and realize "WTF?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Can you post your source please?
    IRRC Oda did say in the SBS (yes those annoying random fan questions that only 5% of them are relevant to the story) he won't add a water logia. Though keep in mind I suck at remember things so it's some what vague for me.

Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    i don't know that it has to appear in nature to be a logia...hmm...another oda question...interesting...
    I thought Logia was described honing the powers of a element from nature? Or something along those lines. Didn't Robin say something like this in Skypeia arc?

Oh for those confused about the Cross plant thing, to say it simply if I think this is what he is implying. He means Wood Logia (Think Naruto).

I still want a female for next crew member, and no not for fan service. Like the Tom Boy idea a lot. She can easily be funny and yet play a strong role character at the same time. Nami to me is the least funniest and Robin isn't much of a gag either. One of the reasons why I'd liked Perona to join she had tons of potential for gags. Yes I do enjoy reading one piece for it's comedy. Those expecting a strong upcoming member better think again. No one is topping the monster trio, this was clearly said by Oda in the SBS(then again there was other things clearly said by Oda in the SBS he then changed it later). And I doubt he will add a new member that can top Franky's new improvement along with some of the other major fighting SH's. I do realize though that a pirate crew has very few females so not getting my hopes up to high.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Xiao already convinced me it won't be a Fishmen, I gave endless amount of good reasons in the pass already.

I thought Logia was described honing the powers of a element from nature? Or something along those lines. Didn't Robin say something like this in Skypeia arc?

Oh for those confused about the Cross plant thing, to say it simply if I think this is what he is implying. He means Wood Logia (Think Naruto).

I still want a female for next crew member, and no not for fan service. Like the Tom Boy idea a lot. She can easily be funny and yet play a strong role character at the same time. Nami to me is the least funniest and Robin isn't much of a gag either. One of the reasons why I'd liked Perona to join she had tons of potential for gags. Yes I do enjoy reading one piece for it's comedy. Those expecting a strong upcoming member better think again. No one is topping the monster trio, this was clearly said by Oda in the SBS(then again there was other things clearly said by Oda in the SBS he then changed it later). And I doubt he will add a new member that can top Franky's new improvement along with some of the other major fighting SH's. I do realize though that a pirate crew has very few females so not getting my hopes up to high.
    Can someone post the arguement for that since i wasn't here i wanna see the points so i can kinda counter

And well when i was thinking of the new Logia guy, my thoughts consisted on the fact that he was still hasn't gotten control of the Logia (since Croc did say it took years to develop his power) but still is quite strong in there fighting ability without it, i'm not saying that he should be Monster Trio strong, far from it; possibly just under Franky's combat level?(not strength xD).

And this idea is only second idea on my thoughts for a Tom boy Fish-girl
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Can someone post the arguement for that since i wasn't here i wanna see the points so i can kinda counter

And well when i was thinking of the new Logia guy, my thoughts consisted on the fact that he was still hasn't gotten control of the Logia (since Croc did say it took years to develop his power) but still is quite strong in there fighting ability without it, i'm not saying that he should be Monster Trio strong, far from it; possibly just under Franky's combat level?(not strength xD).

And this idea is only second idea on my thoughts for a Tom boy Fish-girl
    true a logia trying to gain control of his powers would make a good straw hat not to strong but glimpses of greatness
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    i dislike the idea if a logia user join the sh,he/she can overpowered the old member easily (outside monster trio) the sh are hardworked pirates with strong teamwork, i think a logia user can ruin that.

@fenixmarco:girl as a new member---agreee,tomboy---not agreeee,serve as a gags-----agreee....add one...has to be ultra smexy^^

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

One Piece

^I can't argue against smexy just fan service kind a makes them wack for me at least. Tomboy probably still be a smexy though just not as revealing haha! I just don't want "IF" we do get another female to just stand there and look cute saying stuff like Nami/Robin mostly are. Someone more active and a goofy female to join the retardation of Luffy,Chopper,Usopp,Franky.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Not really sure what you referring to but I meant like I said tons of things supporting the fishman in the pass. But still got convinced, I don't know where xiao said it probably 20-30 pages ago.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i dislike the idea if a logia user join the sh,he/she can overpowered the old member easily (outside monster trio) the sh are hardworked pirates with strong teamwork, i think a logia user can ruin that.

@fenixmarco:girl as a new member---agreee,tomboy---not agreeee,serve as a gags-----agreee....add one...has to be ultra smexy^^
    that would be awesome if a member like that joines, to much testosterone on the thousand sunny. They don't really need anymore positions filled though

no a logia would not over power every one depending on the logia he had and the control he has over it those things take years to master so oda could swing it so a logia is not to powerful to join the crew. clay, Mercury, and steam are 3 possible logia that would not be to over powered considering circumstances.
    and again i dont think there crew needs another girl i was on board with perona or Marguerite but i dont think they need another girl in the crew. i mean another one would be a bit over kill if you ask me. 2 is enough i think. but i think it would not be to bad depending on the person but not a tom boy. but a girl swords women would be cool i would be totally on board with that one. so im not for it but i would be ok with it depending on the character. a cool girl swords women would be cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

idk about mercury, it'd be a killer-one even if the controll aint that awesome...

true he would be a bad a** but not uber hax like enel kizzaru and red dog
    he would be a top tear fighter for sure but not over shadowing to the rest
    nami could destabilize him with lightning franky could over power him as could zoro and sanji and for all we know brook can cut steal now
    she this guy would be bad a** but he would not over shadow the rest of the crew
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]