View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 356 of 468 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    not really she coned them all she is Frank Abagnale with boobs and a DF LOL
    an one who does not know who that is go watch catch me if you can.
    Lol i've watched it but if you want me to understand your explaining it wrong xD
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    mercury logia? i don't think one piece will get that sophisticated. if you look at the devil fruit powers in the crew

rubber-luffy
    human-chopper
    flower-robin
    revival-brook

there all kinda really lame and a logia user wouldn't fit in the crew(just my opinion). but i would like one to join.
    Hers some i thought of:

a water logia
    a cola logia
    a cream logia lol
    a syrup logia would go awesome with pancakes

This is why i wanted that Simon guy from the One Piece game so much: A Paper Logia sounds lame and he owned, damnz he owned.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Simon

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    mercury logia? i don't think one piece will get that sophisticated. if you look at the devil fruit powers in the crew

rubber-luffy
    human-chopper
    flower-robin
    revival-brook

there all kinda really lame and a logia user wouldn't fit in the crew(just my opinion). but i would like one to join.
    Hers some i thought of:

a water logia
    a cola logia
    a cream logia lol
    a syrup logia would go awesome with pancakes
    water logia WILL NEVER HAPPEN we know this because oda said so him self and we have talked bout it time and time again, oda said it would be to powerful
    oh and no no and no now maybe peramicias that produce those but logias no
    and a Mercury DF would be no more complicated that luffy it would just be like liquid metal like this chick in the X-men

and gyps
    im not wrong she even looks like leo MUAHHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think a Clay Logia would be quite good kinda like Clayface from Batman, it doesn't really fit exactally with the character i was trying to create but it's still pretty cool:
    - Body made of moldible clay
    - Shapshifting asuch (really just change of physical apearance xD)
    - The Regular for Logia's
    http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Sondra_Fuller

T. Alan Armstrong

water logia WILL NEVER HAPPEN we know this because oda said so him self and we have talked bout it time and time again, oda said it would be to powerful
    Can you post your source please?
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    ^^ I like the steam one it would be pretty cool except it might be a little to close to Smoker's DF
    perhaps they would slightly be the same, but steam has other options than smoke, and they could make it they don't look exactly alike either:
    less thick and slightly lihter or darker in whiteness or something

And the clay one is pretty iteresting though it's more paramecia-material like mr3's Wax-Wax Fruit.
    But still very possible. (since clay is essentially like sand so :p)

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I think a Clay Logia would be quite good kinda like Clayface from Batman, it doesn't really fit exactally with the character i was trying to create but it's still pretty cool:
    - Body made of moldible clay
    - Shapshifting asuch (really just change of physical apearance xD)
    - The Regular for Logia's
    http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Sondra_Fuller
    if it was a guy yes like the original clay face

but i agree on the powers
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    perhaps they would slightly be the same, but steam has other options than smoke, and they could make it they don't look exactly alike either:
    less thick and slightly lihter or darker in whiteness or something

And the clay one is pretty iteresting though it's more paramecia-material like mr3's Wax-Wax Fruit.
    But still very possible. (since clay is essentially like sand so :p)
    well steam would be much different than smoke because steam is heated water just like the admiral is cooled water. he would be less maneuverable than smoker but close. and he would have more direct attack power. like a steam jet blade ot cutter or blast that could cut steel and other things. and steam is much more damaging to the human body than smoke. like i said i did some research on this because i had a theory about this a while back.
    and clay would be a logia because its naturally accruing candle wax needs to be possessed and what not and it all depends on weather they produce the stuff or become it.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well steam would be much different than smoke because steam is heated water just like the admiral is cooled water. he would be less maneuverable than smoker but close. and he would have more direct attack power. like a steam jet blade ot cutter or blast that could cut steel and other things. and steam is much more damaging to the human body than smoke. like i said i did some research on this because i had a theory about this a while back.
    and clay would be a logia because its naturally accruing candle wax needs to be possessed and what not and it all depends on weather they produce the stuff or become it.
    Yeah i know, the abilities are totaly different (especially in the firepower department) but i meant slightly similar in the way they'd be visualised.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Yeah i know, the abilities are totaly different (especially in the firepower department) but i meant slightly similar in the way they'd be visualised.
    well i did not think it mattered and steam is a bit less thick than smoke but yeah the main think is in the attack department
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]