View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

    0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

    1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

    6 31.58%
  • Caribou

    0 0%
  • Other, namely...

    8 42.11%
Page 354 of 468 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4675
  1. #3531
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,717
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    trust me kid its like high school all over again i just like to defend people if there being attack and just watching out for the new kids is all i meant no harm
    but back on track fish men how do u feel about them LOL

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  2. #3532
    Persona Lover Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    cool down i was just being nice to you so you dont get ripped apart by the harsher members
    Believe him. He experience this ALL THE TIME...

  3. #3533
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    yeah i do and cyber bullying is wrong and we need to unite as manga share members and human beings to stop the immature behavior( "hate" auto type)
    and X i was talking to the new guy we all know how you feel about them
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #3534
    Persona Lover Wizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah i do and cyber bullying is wrong and we need to unite as manga share members and human beings to stop the childless
    and X i was talking to the new guy we all know how you feel about them
    Thanks for the good laugh. LOL

  5. #3535
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    every time i make a good statement auto type f**ks it up for me thats a lot IPOD.
    never mind that back on subject i am sad to report that it looks like perona is not coming now she still has the chance to maybe pop out like zoro wondered off and lost he BUT its highly unlikely at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #3536
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,266
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    trust me kid its like high school all over again i just like to defend people if there being attack and just watching out for the new kids is all i meant no harm
    but back on track fish men how do u feel about them LOL
    Certainly it'd be interesting, having fish man as a crewmate would certainly come in handy on their adventure:
    like how they were saved from drowning during the cp9-incident
    or for underwater explorations. Who knows what awaits them in the new world xD
    as for his character i'd like him (yes a male) to be fishmen-karate genious, with a strong desire to atain his goal (trying to get rid of discrimination against his kind or something more personal) as long as the whole background gets explained ofc. As for his function in the crew: fisherman and underwater explorer perhaps?
    But personally i'd love to see another DF-using member on the team.
    A logia-user perhaps (not the beasty kind, but something along captain smokers kind: usefull, but not devastating) who is still learning to controll his abilities (encounter in THE new world, first big ark or something). And since luffy knows how to use haki, and zoro has been trained by the world's strongest swordman, he wouldn't stand out too much.
    Srry about the slow awnser, but i'm on my phone atm :p

  7. #3537
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Certainly it'd be interesting, having fish man as a crewmate would certainly come in handy on their adventure:
    like how they were saved from drowning during the cp9-incident
    or for underwater explorations. Who knows what awaits them in the new world xD
    as for his character i'd like him (yes a male) to be fishmen-karate genious, with a strong desire to atain his goal (trying to get rid of discrimination against his kind or something more personal) as long as the whole background gets explained ofc. As for his function in the crew: fisherman and underwater explorer perhaps?
    But personally i'd love to see another DF-using member on the team.
    A logia-user perhaps (not the beasty kind, but something along captain smokers kind: usefull, but not devastating) who is still learning to controll his abilities (encounter in THE new world, first big ark or something). And since luffy knows how to use haki, and zoro has been trained by the world's strongest swordman, he wouldn't stand out too much.
    Srry about the slow awnser, but i'm on my phone atm :p
    Exactually what i was saying although i haven't got the faintest idea of a Logia that would fit but my thoughts are that the character would be as cool as ice as far as personality goes xD
    And why no one liking the girl Fishman if we get a Male fishman they will look too strong, like you know the "I'm Obviosally stronger" kinda thing.
    All the SH (even now) have their liittle kinks that make the opponent think that they are stronger and a male Fishman would just look like a Adonis among them
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  8. #3538
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Exactually what i was saying although i haven't got the faintest idea of a Logia that would fit but my thoughts are that the character would be as cool as ice as far as personality goes xD
    And why no one liking the girl Fishman if we get a Male fishman they will look too strong, like you know the "I'm Obviosally stronger" kinda thing.
    All the SH (even now) have their liittle kinks that make the opponent think that they are stronger and a male Fishman would just look like a Adonis among them
    xD me neither, i dont have a clue what kind of logia would fit either lol
    perhaps something like a milk-milk logia lol xD (prlly not cause then they could go on about a coffee- and soda-logias =/)

    And the male fishman doesnt need to be all builky, bad-ass and tough-looking though. I was thinking about a rather young, slim-looking fishman whos looks rather un-impressive and naive, but is a bad-ass mofo fishman-karate-prodigy or something xD
    Im not sure about a fish-woman (if they exist?) and i can't see a mermaid tagging along in the new world either, but hey, oda might suprise us, and I wouldnt mind at all.

  9. #3539
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Milk Milk no mi?? Wth...lol
    That would be different xD

    And i was think the same thing but for a girl character that is a Tom girl and tough, since Robin and Nami don't give of any persona that isn't too far from lady like.
    We i wanted the female on the crew to be like what you expect from a female pirate kinda like Bonney and Alvida are like, my thoughts were also that they were either related to Fisher Tiger or Jimbei.

    We have seen a FishWomen and she was nothing like a mermaid(i hope a mermaid won't join)
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  10. #3540
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,266
    Oh right! i totally fergot about that pic xD
    And yeah, like Fisher Tiger's grandson/daughter or something, that'd be fantsorgasmic :p
    Having a tom girl would be intresting indeed, and funny as hell if she'd be attracted to sanji lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •