View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 352 of 468 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4675
    Really? ...

126 votes for Boa?
    There are 126 people of whom I am now quite certain do not read OP or are just fuc*in' with me.
    - Ot

Quote Originally Posted by qncymrtn View Post
    Damn they banned FM, what happened
    peace has come to manga share again that is what happened
    Quote Originally Posted by Ot.Name View Post
    Really? ...

126 votes for Boa?
    There are 126 people of whom I am now quite certain do not read OP or are just fuc*in' with me.
    i think this is most likely because of newer members coming in and seeing MR.2 left behind and hachi and the fish chick to weak so they just vote for boa because this poll is out dated and irrelevant to the topic now.

i would also like to bring up the idea of a meat and potatoes kind of fighter joining the crew. now what i mean by that is nothing really to flashy but some one who just grinds through a fight with blood sweet and tears. in other words no DF. sanji does not really count because he is a bit flashy and even if you count him as that i think they need another guy like that. an example of this would be gin. now that really really unlikely but he is a bit like what i am talking about you know what i mean .
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Even if it's outdated or it was only at that part of the story she was already a Captain and a Shichibukai. It just wasn't in any way logical for her to join.
    - Ot

IK my friend but when logic fails fan boy dreams take hold
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    IK my friend but when logic fails fan boy dreams take hold
    Say's the one who's entirety is based on Fan boy dreams.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

The concept of a "fan boy" disturbs me quite immensely. Especially in regards to a female character. It just makes me think of a really effeminate fat nerd cooing over his screen. Now if the character was immensely GAR then I could understand.
    - Ot

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    ph please from the man who has such hatred for fish men that he wont even acknowledge the very real possibility of one joining the crew. i use a lot of facts and i tell people when i am letting my inner fan boy take over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyway when (and I tentatively say if) they get a new crew member. I don't think it'll be out of anyone we've already met. I mean the basic premise for acquiring one so far has been: meet -> help out of some what personal struggle -> join. It's either just going to be that or "can I join?" ... "sure" OMFG WHAT DID ODA JUST DO?
    - Ot

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ot.Name View Post
    Anyway when (and I tentatively say if) they get a new crew member. I don't think it'll be out of anyone we've already met. I mean the basic premise for acquiring one so far has been: meet -> help out of some what personal struggle -> join. It's either just going to be that or "can I join?" ... "sure" OMFG WHAT DID ODA JUST DO?
    that would be epic now i can see the ask to join thing happening if an old character pops up and whats to come along. like MR.2, vivi, gin. some one like that (I know they are all unlikely im just giving an example.) but still idk i mean i still feel that oda has some surprises in store for us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know they are all unlikely im just giving an example.
    As I read the text before that I was like WHAT? ARE YOU STUPID?

but still idk i mean i still feel that oda has some surprises in store for us.
    It wouldn't be a good manga if it didn't.

Eh, If anyone we've met relatively recently joins or even anyone who we've seen recently it'd just annoy me.
    - Ot