View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 347 of 468 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4675

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I didn't say it wasn't discussable, i just thought that it was stupid to try to discussing a boring rather wide ranged answer.

Your turning in to quite the douche, this kind of thread isn't about being right or wrong, it's about sharing ideas and reviewing possiblities but thank you for turning in to the worst of cross x1000
    Well if you think its boring then don't discuss it mention something else. Only common sense you know.

You guys butthurt now because I'm bluntly calling out all the idiotic comments said on the threads now?

Then just think before you post, simple as that. It is about sharing ideas your right, ideas that are logical and aren't just throwing shit at the wall is what I want to be reading,no one is going to be dancing on a shitty floor.

But yes you guys are completely reviewing things that aren't boring and seem logical far off for me to even begin to understand, continue with the scythe conversation.

And Cross you could sig every single good post said about you and all of that wouldn't make up for what you achieved.

If your talking about someone with a cold personality that's kinda ruthless i donn't think that would be a bad idea for a Logia user perhaps ;D
    close but what i am getting at is that border line bad guy character that could turn at any minute and if it was not for the good people in his life the straw hats in this case that character would be a villein
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Well if you think its boring then don't discuss it mention something else. Only common sense you know.

You guys butthurt now because I'm bluntly calling out all the idiotic comments said on the threads now?

Then just think before you post, simple as that. It is about sharing ideas your right, ideas that are logical and aren't just throwing shit at the wall is what I want to be reading,no one is going to be dancing on a shitty floor.

But yes you guys are completely reviewing things that aren't boring and seem logical far off for me to even begin to understand, continue with the scythe conversation.

And Cross you could sig every single good post said about you and all of that wouldn't make up for what you achieved.
    ^^ Why have you got a big head or what?
    I never make any ideas up that aren't at least interesting or logical on a agreeable level so how does my butt hurt?
    I don't want to argue with someone like you because your stupid might rub off on me so moving on >>>>

In sense of weaponary the SH have unique capabilities ... what kinda weapons do you think is unique but still SH xD
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

this would ba a cool sword for a new swords men cuz i think if oda adds more swordsmen they have to be unique or something like a whip type sword

and i still think combat knives would make a great straw hat weapon
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One Piece

^^ Why have you got a big head or what?
    I never make any ideas up that aren't at least interesting or logical on a agreeable level so how does my butt hurt?
    I don't want to argue with someone like you because your stupid might rub off on me so moving on >>>>

In sense of weaponary the SH have unique capabilities ... what kinda weapons do you think is unique but still SH xD
    Wish I had a big head, can't even think up of some the good stuff other posters say, and some who don't post because of idiocy blooming around.

I'm just stupid, carry on.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    I don't think they need a character like that in the crew, its reeks of disfunctionalism(word i just made up)

That would be oda going cliche and he is far from.

If anyone in onepiece was that dark anti type hero we already have kidd. and maybe law

Can't see it but i would have to say we don't any more Swordsmen unless it is completely different like say Daz Bones(not really swordsman lol) or Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Wish I had a big head, can't even think up of some the good stuff other posters say, and some who don't post because of idiocy blooming around.

I'm just stupid, carry on.
    "Sarcasm, the last foot hold of desperate men"

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    I don't think they need a character like that in the crew, its reeks of disfunctionalism(word i just made up)

That would be oda going cliche and he is far from.

If anyone in onepiece was that dark anti type hero we already have kidd. and maybe law
    Yeah well unless there is someone with a cold kind of persona then i can't really see it happening

T. Alan Armstrong

I can't wait!

i didnt go through all the post. so here is my take on this thread.

1.in the beggining luffy said he wanted 10 crew/mates.
    2. 2 remain
    3. he will recruit one on fishman island/ or someone close to jembie
    4. the last crew member will come futher down in the new world. i will say someone before he and smoker finally have their real fight.
    Spoiler!

One Piece

Can't see it but i would have to say we don't any more Swordsmen unless it is completely different like say Daz Bones(not really swordsman lol) or Killer

"Sarcasm, the last foot hold of desperate men"
    You out of all people should not be calling others desperate.

Couldn't even see how blinded you was on the chapter 597 thread, giving me a link to page of Coby screaming that had nothing to do with the Haki discussion I was having. Then continue to add more BS to the discussion ignoring that fact your first post was utterly destroyed.