View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 345 of 468 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4675
    Okk not really grasping what i meaning of us kinda dwelling on it and moving on to other matter but lets move on anyway.
    Anyone wanna answer my question??
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

unless its perona at some point i dont think they should get another girl in the crew
    but if your asking me what weapon i would like to see a new crew member have. i think a 20 or so year old guy white straight hair black trench coat black cargo combat pants and a black wife beater. slender but strong and fast
    kind of emo lol
    and he uses a scythe or any one with a scythe i just like them i guess. SORRY for the fan fiction character bio LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cross, My respect for you just dropped by a good 20 points.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    If you ask me this Thing of how many are left to join is rather a mute point none of us are Oda so it really doesn't matter when we are deliberating between plans that may or not come in to flourishen so at the moment we are all wrong since there is no answer to the question of "How many crew members will Luffy have?", so in reality there is no point discussing it, if anyone wants to think of 4 more ideas or only 1 for members; lets let them.
    Yes we can discuss it, its either going to be 10 total or 11 total. I think 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    THANK YOU thats the point we have no way to say either way is right or wrong. i am not saying you guys are wrong. what i am saying is just because oda said that 12 years ago we cant really give it much credit since he seemingly abandoned the idea in the manga.
    Can't believe I got to dumb this down for you.

Oda 13 years ago already had the ending planned out, first chapter he had Luffy say 10, meaning he already had how many he wanted planned out. The general question right now is what I said above to gyspe. There is a right, the right is either 10 or 11 total, and there is a wrong, which is you theorizing getting more members along with Oda could change after 13 years. Yeah no shit on some things he could change, but this is already set in stone since chapter 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    unless its perona at some point i dont think they should get another girl in the crew
    but if your asking me what weapon i would like to see a new crew member have. i think a 20 or so year old guy white straight hair black trench coat black cargo combat pants and a black wife beater. slender but strong and fast
    kind of emo lol
    and he uses a scythe or any one with a scythe i just like them i guess. SORRY for the fan fiction character bio LOL
    And you wonder why you never predict/theorize anything right about One Piece. Everyone else is just wrong! My ideas are brilliant and Oda equivalent educated guesses!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    cross, My respect for you just dropped by a good 20 points.
    How many points are left? Is it already on negative?

for any one who took that serious i feel bad for the future of the human race
    seriously the only part of that that was serious was the part about a fighter with a scythe thats it
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh how funny.

I forgot how to laugh.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post

Oda 13 years ago already had the ending planned out, first chapter he had Luffy say 10, meaning he already had how many he wanted planned out. The general question right now is what I said above to gyspe. There is a right, the right is either 10 or 11 total, and there is a wrong, which is you theorizing getting more members along with Oda could change after 13 years. Yeah no shit on some things he could change, but this is already set in stone since chapter 1.

And you wonder why you never predict/theorize anything right about One Piece. Everyone else is just wrong! My ideas are brilliant and Oda equivalent educated guesses!
    i think is gonna be 11...when luffy said ' i think 10 will be enough" i guess he excluding himself..........

since bb already has 10(excluding stronger)...luffy gonna need a new one soon..maybe he`ll get it at fishman island

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

^Samething gypse is thinking and I used to think that too, just well because I want more members. But this recent chapter title has me leaning towards we might only get 1 more.

I didn't say it wasn't discussable, i just thought that it was stupid to try to discussing a boring rather wide ranged answer.

Oh how funny.

I forgot how to laugh.
    Your turning in to quite the douche, this kind of thread isn't about being right or wrong, it's about sharing ideas and reviewing possiblities but thank you for turning in to the worst of cross x1000
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong