View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

    0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

    1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

    6 31.58%
  • Caribou

    0 0%
  • Other, namely...

    8 42.11%
Page 327 of 468 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4675
  1. #3261
    Full Member sicnarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    um who cares about a big boss fight oda is the boss and if he wants to add crew members on the fly he can u know
    YES!



    I'm gonna backtrack just a bit if you guys dont mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I don't know if someone mentioned this, probably did with 325 pages....

    Both Perona and Boa Hancock have a individual character Jolly roger. Like each of the strawhats, although I think this is just another tease from Oda.

    But just saying will they both join? Because of this?! Any other characters beside the SH's and boa/Perona been drawn a personal Jolly roger in the manga?

    Edit: Actually on Boa's case that's her Kuja Pirates Jolly Roger ...

    Spoiler!
    SABO!!
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...7/page020.html

    Spoiler!

  2. #3262
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,707
    Meh his seems halfassed, not having a skull.

    But it is a Jolly Roger and a personal one at that.

  3. #3263
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    well the thing is technically sabo was a pirate captain even for a few minutes so that was his crew flag u know even though his crew was only one
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #3264
    Senior Member Talmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    20
    I didn't know was it discussed or not, but i throw a little stone in the pond about Boa joining. All other members who join SH had their personal flashback and boa already had one. Maybe it's small thing but....

  5. #3265
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    um we have talked about this and with u
    any thing can happen and its cool u have a thing for boa but she is really really unlikely like the least unlikely at this point or close to the least. again its cool u think that but its very unlikely
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #3266
    Full Member sicnarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    446
    plus, it would just cause WAY to much drama aboard the sunny

    Spoiler!

  7. #3267
    Shiny EVERYWHERE! hwh316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    311
    the least unlikely makes it very likely...

    ANYWAY...i dunno about the jolly roger theory, everyone's got a jolly roger.

    Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

  8. #3268
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    The main reason I disagree with a fishman joining is not because they are stupid and ugly. Even though they are stupid and ugly. I don't want a fishman to join is because fishman are born ten times stronger than a human. They are born strong, unlike the straw Hats who where all born normal and either trained or ate a devil fruit to gain their power. A fishman just wouldn't fit.
    Well there obviousally is something as being weak in Fishman island since everyone can't be as strong as everyone because there is always someone strong so it doesn't matter if they were'nt born weak compared to human standards they were compared to Fishmen island.
    Arlong Pirates are a great example they were beaten by SH when they were very weak compared to now and Arlong's crew were supposed to be pirates so which i would guess making them alot stronger than Fishman civilians.
    Confused yet???
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  9. #3269
    Senior Member Talmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    um we have talked about this and with u
    any thing can happen and its cool u have a thing for boa but she is really really unlikely like the least unlikely at this point or close to the least. again its cool u think that but its very unlikely
    I know we talked about it. Just something came in my head and i posted it. (I was accused in lack of logic back there, so now there some facts about. Anyway discussion about Hanckok there much smaller then about Perona-fishman-something )

  10. #3270
    Full Member sicnarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    446
    I think that while fishmen are naturally stronger than humans, they cannot increase their strength as much as humans but rather increase their fighting skills. But humans have a greater capacity for becoming stronger than they are originally so it shouldn't be surprising if some of the SHs and pirates from the NW are as strong or stronger than fishmen.

    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •