View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

    0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

    1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

    6 31.58%
  • Caribou

    0 0%
  • Other, namely...

    8 42.11%
Page 325 of 468 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 4675
  1. #3241
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    i never claimed he was important i just said i think he will and want him to come back.
    any way fish man time any one LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #3242
    Shiny EVERYWHERE! hwh316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    311
    i would love to talk fishman, but seeing as there's no evidence to pic from, it's hard to have a discussion about it that doesn't involve making up ideal fishmen we'd like to see or people completely against fishmen...haha!

    Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

  3. #3243
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    MUHAHAHA we all know who your talking about there
    i was thinking about a half fish man half human like not a pure fish man like a half breed
    now i bring this up because he would be an out cast witch would fit the straw hats
    and i had a theory about his powers
    if his dad/mom was really strong in haki the he could have haki and fish man K making his fish man K really strong and bad A**
    i say this because we have not seen a fish man with haki yet so maybe they dont use it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #3244
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,718
    I don't know if someone mentioned this, probably did with 325 pages....

    Both Perona and Boa Hancock have a individual character Jolly roger. Like each of the strawhats, although I think this is just another tease from Oda.

    But just saying will they both join? Because of this?! Any other characters beside the SH's and boa/Perona been drawn a personal Jolly roger in the manga?

    Edit: Actually on Boa's case that's her Kuja Pirates Jolly Roger ...

    Spoiler!

  5. #3245
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    yeah boa is a captain so she has to have one but perona may be a hint from oda LOL
    and FM what do u think about my fish man hybrid theory i mean it even had haki in it LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #3246
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,718
    Fishman hybrid first thought that came to mind was Merfolk. That sounds like a Merfolk to me, I'm not saying it is but pretty much visually describes a Merfolk. Half fishman half human.

    I just notice got my named changed haha. I was like FM?

  7. #3247
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    NO merfolk are not the hybrids merfolk and fish men are two different spices
    like big pan the woton except not a giant hibrid just with a human
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #3248
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,718
    Again READ what I said.........

  9. #3249
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    no i did read it i was just making sure other people did not get confused but what do u think i mean of fish man K and haki i mean right now he have not seen any fish man use haki so they might not use it wouldn't that be hax and im saying that and i can not stand haki LOL he would be like a DF users worst night mare
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #3250
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,719
    The main reason I disagree with a fishman joining is not because they are stupid and ugly. Even though they are stupid and ugly. I don't want a fishman to join is because fishman are born ten times stronger than a human. They are born strong, unlike the straw Hats who where all born normal and either trained or ate a devil fruit to gain their power. A fishman just wouldn't fit.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •