View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 318 of 468 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 4675
    I expect it would be a fishman/fishwomen.

Quote Originally Posted by sicnarf View Post
    Crap, you're right. I guess i just straight up dont like perona yet. Maybe she'll grow on me. But she does need to stop with that creepy bear thing with the conductor hat!
    UM i really doubt she goes back to moria as far as she knows he is not dead and she should be stronger in 2 years two

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    It was my idea *cough* Cross was talking about Namur being Jimbei's son. But then again my Jimbei family idea derived from Cross's so he still get's the credit.
    ummmmmmm yeah but i all so had the idea months ago so.................... its all good though
    Last edited by cross777; 09-13-2010 at 01:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    ummmmmmm yeah but i all so had the idea months ago so.................... its all good though
    Bullshit! Then why didn't you mention you had that idea when I brought it up 2 weeks ago.

Ignore this if your talking about Namur being Jimbei's son.

its like way back there b4 u came back lol i just let it slid because i did not really care to much u can look for it if u want BUT its like WAY BACK THERE i have like 5000 posts i stopped keeping track of them along time ago but its back there some where
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

its like way back there b4 u came back lol i just let it slid because i did not really care to much u can look for it if u want BUT its like WAY BACK THERE i have like 5000 posts i stopped keeping track of them along time ago but its back there some where
    Fair enough.

UM i really doubt she goes back to moria as far as she knows he is dead and she should be stronger in 2 years two
    she doesnt know he's dead. She's uncertain cause even mihawk himself questioned the credibility of the article and told her that moria was still alive when he left.

Spoiler!

i meant not dead she thinks he is dead so y go looking for him she will get closer to zoro in two years and go with him maybe and she is just the most likely choice right now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Roronoa Perona. That sounds good. It just rolls off the tongue. Go on, try it.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

A lot of this is mute though for the simple fact that we don't know what she's thinking after getting the info from Mihawk. She seems more confused about why they wrote it that if it's true or not. She is loyal to Moria and thus even if there's a chance he's still alive...

Questions to Oda:
    Keep the questions coming. Whether he got the last ones or not let's just keep asking until we get at least one!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Roronoa Perona. That sounds good. It just rolls off the tongue. Go on, try it.
    Noooo! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! If anything, Zoro is gonna get with Tashigi and get her to change her name to Roronoa Kuina! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hwh316 View Post
    A lot of this is mute though for the simple fact that we don't know what she's thinking after getting the info from Mihawk. She seems more confused about why they wrote it that if it's true or not. She is loyal to Moria and thus even if there's a chance he's still alive...
    If she is that loyal to him, then why was she trying to straight up run away and abandon him in the thriller bark arch?

Spoiler!