View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 316 of 468 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 4675
    she is a member and all ways will be but she is not with them right now so if she re joins thats still joining SO this is still on topic LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aaah yes yes i read the whole chapter for the first time. okay you proved me wrong

You can't be right on one piece if up against FFL and CROSS together LOL

HAHAHA yes i guess not we should work together more often FFL LOL NO ONE COULD STOP US lol
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

haha thanks for the compliment but I still get pwn from time to time, since my memory sucks IRL. Probably doing myself a favor by rereading OP. It's just happens to turn out for the most part me and cross are black and white on some subjects. But cross said some real good ideas.

Bounty Hunter Rob Lucci was one of my favorites.

well thank u and i loved you twin fish man idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pfft, please. cross and FireFistLuffy are nothing compared to Freakshow. If you don't know him, you haven't been here long enough. I can take them both on if I felt like it. And no, there is no chance in hell I will ever feel like it, as I never feel like doing anything.

Speaking of which. Here, here, here and here. Those are the points at which they state that they will meet in three days while at the archipelago . The only people outside the current stawhats that where present during these moments where Raleigh, Shakky, Hachi, Camie, starfish, and Sentoumaru. Kuma would send them flying away for three days, so Sentoumaru wouldn't have said anything because it wouldn't matter. Later Zoro would tell Perona and Luffy would tell Jimbie and possibly his wife too. There is absolutely no one outside of those people who can decipher Luffy's message. The only way we found out about the message was because we knew about the three days. And how many people and weeks did it take? Most didn't believe it until chapter 597. Vivi can not figure it out. Mr. 2 can not figure it out. The Marines can figure it out because they have someone who heard Luffy. That's all I feel like for now. Post something about a fishman and I might add something else.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Pfft, please. cross and FireFistLuffy are nothing compared to Freakshow. If you don't know him, you haven't been here long enough. I can take them both on if I felt like it. And no, there is no chance in hell I will ever feel like it, as I never feel like doing anything.
    well xioa, freaks a narutard so he got all this crazy trolling ideas on naruto alongside roku and bee..shinhan owns bleach, bw did it last year, and now i give you the biggest OPtards. sad to say no entry for MS awards.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Speaking of which. Here, here, here and here. Those are the points at which they state that they will meet in three days while at the archipelago . The only people outside the current stawhats that where present during these moments where Raleigh, Shakky, Hachi, Camie, starfish, and Sentoumaru. Kuma would send them flying away for three days, so Sentoumaru wouldn't have said anything because it wouldn't matter. Later Zoro would tell Perona and Luffy would tell Jimbie and possibly his wife too. There is absolutely no one outside of those people who can decipher Luffy's message. The only way we found out about the message was because we knew about the three days. And how many people and weeks did it take? Most didn't believe it until chapter 597. Vivi can not figure it out. Mr. 2 can not figure it out. The Marines can figure it out because they have someone who heard Luffy. That's all I feel like for now. Post something about a fishman and I might add something else.
    this is true.. btw, on vivi joining the SH's just a big no for me.. am starving, later..
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

I already some what admitted I ain't no pro like some other members, xioaxioa I hardly remember freakshow. When I first joined 1 poster that was clear cut and to the point and his arguments were said as almost completely destroying the other stupid post was blindsharingan. But the biggest OPtard is wiseman.

Posting something about fishman would probably make you not add anything ha! What about merfolk!?

wiseman really ?
    and i remember freak show a bit but not much
    and no merfolk in the crew WE NEED A FISH MAN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

boa hancock, attack me at will. (hachi is to weak)

Spoiler!