View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 314 of 468 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 4675
    Curiouser and curiouser, i'm still getting confused, i wasn't making an arguement against hwh316 someone had put a post after that saying that they wanted Kuma to join

The who the what?

Oh my bad I didn't see that post, the poster must had deleted. Your post is shown next after Hwh316's for me.

yeah maybe who ever said kuma would join realized how bad of an idea that was and deleted it.
    but any way back on track i still like the idea of some old friends figuring out the message and going off on a hunch and joining with the straw hats
    vivi, MR2, some others you know
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah maybe who ever said kuma would join realized how bad of an idea that was and deleted it.
    but any way back on track i still like the idea of some old friends figuring out the message and going off on a hunch and joining with the straw hats
    there is no way vivi or MR2 figuring the message
    they have to know that they supposed to meet in 3 days!!!.
    it's jus like telling kizaru is joining the crew
    VIVI is just TO WEAKKK to join and she has her onw duties and MR 2 .. i personally think he is still alive and managed to escape but we won't see him for a long time if that was the case.

mr2 will be part of the rescue Bonney arc.

Vivi is not weak. She was a Frontier Agent For BW. We have only seen her lose to people like Zoro and other strong people. She may not be strong like everyone else but she is in no way weak. Besides, Vivi is already in the crew, she just stays back and rules a country for Luffy. Luffy is smarter than we thought. He is in charge of Vivi, and Vivi is in charge of an entire country. He prevented Crocodile from taking over that country so he can have it for him self. Simple Luffy is only a front. But yeah, Vivi already in the crew, staying back to rule a country for Luffy. Monkey Hancock will do the same.

Mr. 2 is a sacrifice. That is all he will ever be.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    At least the guy realized it. That idea ain't diffirent from "croc joining SH".

Anyway, I like the idea of Bonney joining the SH. Is it just me or she really look hot while she's tied to that pole?

sig made by me

OMG i explained 8 times how some one else could figure it out and sure it would take some faith in a hunch but they could do it plus we will see mr 2 again i am sure of it
    plus whats the rescue buggy arc????
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Haha the Luffy > vivi > country thing had me rolling along with Monkey Hancock.

Cross there is no way in hell anyone else besides the straw hats would had got that message. Vivi and anyone else in your head was not there the day Luffy yelled out at the top of his lungs in 3 days we meet!

sigh really guys come on i mean they could guess and it and og on a hunch like S.R. did that after the war luffy went back to A.lilly really it would not be hard to catch on to it and tkae a shot in the dark im not saying yeah its going to happen but if they come back in to the main story thats one way oda could do it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]