View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 313 of 468 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by Eonaite View Post
    I honestly believe that there will be a series of events that will lead to Bonney joining the crew. I know it was already established that she wanted to crush the strawhats, but its not like all of the previous members wanted to join from the get-go anyway. Like Zoro, he was a pirate hunter, and since luffy helped him out, he joined. Nami hated all pirates in general because of arlong and still ended up joining. Franky definately didnt want to join in the first place, but was thoroughly convinced. the same could happen with Bonney.
    I ALSO THINK that if oda were to bring in a female into the SH cr00, she has to be hot and busty. Not PERONA -.-
    bonney really i mean any thing is possible BUT no right now she is not even on the radar number one more than likely she is deep in ID right now PLUS we say perona because she is the most logical choice right now
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    ^Twins seems too much and just a front to get more ppl to join

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having a Fishman??
    Yeah I guess your right, was looking at it as that being the comical side but defeating the purpose of the fishman yeah could be dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Eonaite View Post
    I honestly believe that there will be a series of events that will lead to Bonney joining the crew. I know it was already established that she wanted to crush the strawhats, but its not like all of the previous members wanted to join from the get-go anyway. Like Zoro, he was a pirate hunter, and since luffy helped him out, he joined. Nami hated all pirates in general because of arlong and still ended up joining. Franky definately didnt want to join in the first place, but was thoroughly convinced. the same could happen with Bonney.
    I ALSO THINK that if oda were to bring in a female into the SH cr00, she has to be hot and busty. Not PERONA -.-
    If you honestly think this you don't know the difference between OP logical predictions (Oda's imagination) and your fan-fiction imagination.

If you notice in the manga Nami and Robin weren't first introduce hot and busty, in the sbs Oda answers a fangirl who bitches about him changing them like that he simply replied its a freaking shonen manga.

But hey who the F wouldn't want a hot busty new crew mate.

Quote Originally Posted by eonaite View Post
    i honestly believe that there will be a series of events that will lead to bonney joining the crew. I know it was already established that she wanted to crush the strawhats, but its not like all of the previous members wanted to join from the get-go anyway. Like zoro, he was a pirate hunter, and since luffy helped him out, he joined. Nami hated all pirates in general because of arlong and still ended up joining. Franky definately didnt want to join in the first place, but was thoroughly convinced. The same could happen with bonney.
    I also think that if oda were to bring in a female into the sh cr00, she has to be hot and busty. Not perona -.-
    perona all the way
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I already started putting some ideas up on the Kuma Theory board, and seeing how things are going here I don't think it's going to be a very welcome idea, but I really don't think Perona is going to join.

If you want my honest opinion, is she the most likely RIGHT NOW, probably. But here's my thought. It's possible, seeing as Kuma sent the Strawhats away to places that would be for their benefit, he did the same for Perona. My guess is that Kuma may have had some idea about Moria's dismissal, and seeing as there seems to be some sort of plan for the Thriller Bark pirates, sent her away so she'd be safe. Sent her to a place he knew she could get reliable information (Mihawk) and be able to get back to the boss man when the time was right. Moria is obviously ok seeing as we witnessed this conversation between "mystery hat" aka possible Vegapunk and Don Flamingo.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/55562012/10

Pretty sure others have said this but the actual disappearing act that Moria did was more than likely not his own power but that of Absalom. Not sure how it will play out, but I'm pretty sure Gekko Moria and his crew aren't done quite yet, and they might even get another Odz...(Oars Jr. to be more specific).

[Side Note] I'm a fan of the Bonney Theory, however long term it may be, I don't think Oda is planning any new members for this arc just because there's so much going on with all the other members. So with Bonney, she would be someone we could see a little down the road, a nice little story seems to be setting itself up there anyway. Why would Akainu be surprised when she ran away if she wasn't more than she seems. I'll be keepin an eye on her in any event.

But Kuma:
    - Has been mind wiped
    - The WB obviousally have something on him to be making him go full
    - If he isn't really mind wiped he works for the Revolution
    +
    Plus we already have a cyborg

If anything your post added more fire to the "Perona to join" flame since if Moria is alive, one of her goals may be to find out what happened to him (btw i was thinking that Moria used his shadow swap ability to escape?)

Perona could get busty in the time skip it's been less than a year and look at how much Nami florished think of what will happen in time skipped(anyway who said perona isn't hot you get anyone to cosplay her and you'll think twice)

Actually no your forgetting when Kuma and his mind wiped took place. At Shaboady Kuma was last being himself, when he separated the SH's then saw him in the Rayleigh flash back which was probably around the same day. In TB he was completely himself, which is why his theory is plausible. I'm still up for Perona joining as always but like xioaxioia I'm not throwing my cards wholeheartedly yet on her. Because I do think these characters that many of us see as Sh possibilities Oda does realize it and realizes the fans are trying to guess who will be the next. And they might just be for show until he really decides the next member whether it be Perona boa or jimbei or brand new face.

Ok about the Bonney she is freaking hot fan wise I would love to keep reading about her as a SH but story wise it's just stupid.

1. She's a captain of her own crew (Until Red Dog came in)
    2. She has the same gag as Luffy eats so much (Won't be as funny anymore if we see 2 people constantly doing that, kills the uniqueness)
    3.She's a Nova already been stated as Luffy's Rival, yes Law is friendly to Luffy but still his Rival. And why out of all the Nova's pick bonney? It's the boobs isn't it.

Well anyways more then likely we will get at least another girl in the crew so won't argue against that but Bonney is playing a different role with the story, we could tell this my Akainu's reaction.

What the heck is TB???

Thriller Bark

But the going full cyborg was after all that, he even said "this is that last time you'll see me".
    I'm confused?

Then you need to edit your post, because I reread hwh316's post then yours and getting the impression your using his mind was wiped as a argument against it when it didn't took place at TB.

As well I don't get what him being a cyborg has to do with his theory either. He was already a cyborg at TB and was still himself. Last time he was himself was at Shaboady. Hwh316 didn't throw in anything about him being a cyborg for his simple suggestion.