View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 307 of 468 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4675
    In two years Perona could sink deeper into her ghostly powers (as she is in a dark place, a good place to help her upgrade her dark powers) and she could upgrade her nursing skills (as Zoro will be getting injured alot this next two years)

but come to think of it, all the girls on the strawhat crew are weak but its their special skills and powers that make them strong

ps. I think Perona will be the next StrawHat
    Buzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Zoro was never in love with Kuina. He just wanted to beat her because she was the only one who could beat him. Then she died. He only acts weird around Tashigi, because he thinks she is making fun of him.
    In volume one Oda drew young Zoro with a little blush looking at Kuina and he was thinking she was pretty. So Zoro being in love ain't to far of a stretch, but she just didn't live long enough for that to develop those dam stairs.

Sorry man Perona just a rebound bitch.

That said I think she will join the crew and she doesn't really need to become strong physically like some of you mentioned. Did we forget she has a insane ability and if that ability don't work her ghost can be used as explosive offensive weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    haha, i don't know about perona. all the strawhats are getting an upgrade.
    she is to weak in my eyes to join the crew
    Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    In two years Perona could sink deeper into her ghostly powers (as she is in a dark place, a good place to help her upgrade her dark powers) and she could upgrade her nursing skills (as Zoro will be getting injured alot this next two years)

but come to think of it, all the girls on the strawhat crew are weak but its their special skills and powers that make them strong

ps. I think Perona will be the next StrawHat
    yeah she is still young i think and she could really up her ghost powers
    but i have a new vivi theory
    SIGH ignore.....................
    any way we need to get back on track here
    i have a new theory on vivi
    Spoiler!

it looks like she knew there was a message but did not know what it was. so could vivi look at the old new papers that stated what luffy did to the dragons and that he got away and reading the new stuff after thinking about it awhile and figure out what the plan is and maybe show up ? ? ? i dont think any one would care about vivi coming back in to the main story its not really a solid theory but its just a thought maybe she could get stronger to and come back? what do u guys think? could viv come back stronger and join ??? i doubt it but its just a thought ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, if she find fruit for herself. Logia for example. Then it is possible) But chance of her joining even smaller then chance of joining Hancock...

boa has no chance so there u GO LOL JK

but my thought was maybe she could get a DF not necessarily a logia or and ugh i hate saying this cuz every one knows how i feel about it but maybe haki
    (still dont like haki) just saying
    but she could get stronger and control her strings more as much as i dont like it haki could help with the control and power oh her string things.

i have the same theory with MR.2
    (not the haki just figuring out the message)
    if he made it out of ID he could figure it out and show up but IDK i like my theory even though its a long shot
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Until it's come clear in one of chapters any char has his(her) Chance)) Even Alvida or Nefertari Cobra ) So i just wait. (For me this topic not for predictions, it's for dreams)))

I have a question why does evry one tink perona is so young?
    5 years ago when brook atkd triller bay for the first time with salt she was already there -,- meaning she woulth be already like 5years+ with moria
    I'm guesing she's like the age of robin but looks just young
    or do u guy's tink she's like famely of moria or hogback ?

she could have been young still back then i say shes luffys age or sanjis maybe vivis age and she looks young thank you
    also this thread is a prediction thread not for dreams that fan fiction and there are threads for that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol perona joining is fan fiction -,-

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    I have a question why does evry one tink perona is so young?
    5 years ago when brook atkd triller bay for the first time with salt she was already there -,- meaning she woulth be already like 5years+ with moria
    I'm guesing she's like the age of robin but looks just young
    or do u guy's tink she's like famely of moria or hogback ?
    Personally, I think Perona was kidnapped by Moria when she was young for her Devil Fruit Power. She was also shown to be younger in the flashback. I believe she is around 16-18 years old.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!