View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 269 of 468 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4675
    hmm as much as I like for Perona to join and Boa and Jimbei pretty sure its going to be a new character from fishmen island. Helmsmen most likely.

NO jimbi and boa are less likely because of there status and former status, the state of both there home lands and there over all power level, both of them could single blow away the straw hats single handed.
    perona Margarette, and MR.2 have all had the door left open by odan and are all more likely than boa and jimbi because they dont have all of the other problems that they do
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Well techniquelly mr.2 and Marguerite are less likely because we don't know where they are at the moment
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    ^Well techniquelly mr.2 and Marguerite are less likely because we don't know where they are at the moment
    FINE if you want to get all technical on me fine but i have a point about perona
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

not to be against margaret or anything i still want her to join, but she's a less likely candidate as the things are now. I'm just hoping she's on that ship, well i bet she is knowing that she said she will meet luffy again 4 chapters back and its un-oda like to just skip that.
    Last edited by salah123; 08-03-2010 at 07:31 PM.

i agree with you on that if oda was bring Margarette in the crew he would have shown her again by now like he did with perona
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like he did with Perona????
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

if i remeber correctly perona was seen in the previous chapters multiple times, so yeah like perona

Yes Perona! She was holding the news paper for Zoro since he was all beat up from the Gorilla's. And he didn't get the message.

he hasn't shown marguerite in 3chapters.. and why would he had shown her to begin with saying she wanted to see luffy if he was just going to write her off?

i know it seems like forever but 3chapters common... and 2 of the chapters after it were about the rest of the SH's (not about luffy) and the last chapter was about marines/nova's. (neither of which had much luffy face-time)

so to say she's been written off compared to perona is a misjudgment to me

as for mr. 2 - i'd love him to be a SH however the chances of him living are so low to me i can't count him in any race with perona/marguerite
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)