View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 267 of 468 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 4675
    Oh yea agree with that honestly don't think she will "join" literally for quite a bit but I want to see her tag along then w/e happens happens.

Yeah she might lol but i hope she gets stronger because the crew's becomeing stronger and she has powers that mostly work to lower self esteem but what will she do then.

P.S. i'm still having trouble with that list against perona it is hard to find anything ppl have said that wasn't pure crap
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well go back to thriller bark and perona was stronger than some of the straw hats so if you add her as a back up fighter and the back up fighters they had get stronger thats adding depth to the crew with they need in the new world so perona can join as a nice addition in a back up role
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah that's pretty much what we've been saying it is unlikely that the new person is going to have a job so maybe they will be a back up fighter

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

my ridiculous list of why perona can join!:
    - When perona spied on them in ghost form luffy, wanted to catch her and keep her as a pet.
    -They're missing out on a little sister, in the straw hat family. not that anyone gives a damn...
    -she can still hold her umberalla in ghost form, its a miracle! the old woman that gives out umberallas in the latest chapter must have given her one.
    -no one in the crew has pink hair yet
    -no one in the crew is lolita/gothic
    -she's just awesome...

-It 'swould seem that if Luffy did catch her as a pet it would be fetishy reasons (well in my mind it would)
    - But Nami is middle Sister sooooo......
    -Yeah right "Need a umbrella perchance!"<Old lady "No i already have one!"<Perona "*Shoots* Die B*TCH!!"< Old lady
    - True that aspect owns
    -Yes but lolita isn't she that girl in the book that has sex with her dad!!! NO, MORIA Wouldn't
    - TRUE!!

T. Alan Armstrong

well think about all the cool combo attacks they could have she would be a cool support fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    my ridiculous list of why perona can join!:
    - When perona spied on them in ghost form luffy, wanted to catch her and keep her as a pet.
    -They're missing out on a little sister, in the straw hat family. not that anyone gives a damn...
    -she can still hold her umberalla in ghost form, its a miracle! the old woman that gives out umberallas in the latest chapter must have given her one.
    -no one in the crew has pink hair yet
    -no one in the crew is lolita/gothic
    -she's just awesome...
    I GIVE A DAMN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    -It 'swould seem that if Luffy did catch her as a pet it would be fetishy reasons (well in my mind it would)
    - But Nami is middle Sister sooooo......
    -Yeah right "Need a umbrella perchance!"<Old lady "No i already have one!"<Perona "*Shoots* Die B*TCH!!"< Old lady
    - True that aspect owns
    -Yes but lolita isn't she that girl in the book that has sex with her dad!!! NO, MORIA Wouldn't
    - TRUE!!
    Nami ain't funny she's a bitch! Robin is cool but not that funny! Perona can easily out due both of them in comedy.

no robin is the mom nami is the only daughter so not the little nor the older

Yes but lolita isn't she that girl in the book that has sex with her dad!!! NO, MORIA Wouldn't
    what kind of books are you reading man!

I know that is why i said middle

T. Alan Armstrong