View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 266 of 468 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 4675
    FireFist, can you post another link for that? It is no longer available on OneManga. =(

yes one manga is dead :( \
    and hey fire fist dont be down on gin he will be back
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    FireFist, can you post another link for that? It is no longer available on OneManga. =(
    Yea sorry here is the link again this site stop OP at 589 but still has its scans for some reason.
    http://manga.animea.net/one-piece-ch...1-page-18.html

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yes one manga is dead :( \
    and hey fire fist dont be down on gin he will be back
    http://manga.animea.net/one-piece-ch...1-page-18.html

I know cross I just couldn't resist throwing Gin in there!

yeah yeah W.E. b ut i do think that perona will join so we are together on that
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I guess so but i don't think she will join right now.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I guess so but i don't think she will join right now.
    I'm watching thriller bark arc again just to try find some hidden things I missed. Got this theory that Perona was originally from the new world just like the pirates that were hiding in thriller bark. Don't just base it on that also near the ending of the arc when Gecko Moria got pissed off he mentioned to Luffy something like "you think you manage to get a good crew for the new world I thought I had one too but they got crushed in the new world". Don't remember it exactly but will post it once I find it again. Also Perona was crying over Moria's death 1-3 chapters ago so maybe Moria saved her in the new world some how? And if Perona is from the new world my theory goes on like this she tags along with Zoro ( since he has no sense of direction even though the paper is idiot proof he ain't) she helps him get back to the crew and tags along with the strawhats until the new world and guess will get to see arc for her on some island or w/e situation. But then again I been a Perona fanboy since Oda first introduced her so I might be over thinking this just a "little" right guys?

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    But then again I been a Perona fanboy since Oda first introduced her so I might be over thinking this just a "little" right guys?
    Yes.

It's kinda possible but wouldn't she be stronger. Anyhow i don't think now is the right time for her for some reason.

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    It's kinda possible but wouldn't she be stronger. Anyhow i don't think now is the right time for her for some reason.
    Yea I had that thought but the new world not EVERYONE has to be a insane power house pretty sure there's regular villages and cities there. Like the pirates from thriller bark they was perfect example. They weren't that strong just everyday basic pirate crew but still from the new world.

I guess so but still it doesn't seem the right time for her but Oda could do it in a good enough way

T. Alan Armstrong