View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 263 of 468 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    perona is back on top over Margarete, since she is being show and we dont even know if margarete is even there with luffy or not?
    I'm not sure last chapter they was on the ship right? Heading back to Amazon Lily I'm guessing? Might see more margerate, also I think perona going be the one to tell what the message meant or at least help Zoro understand it. Hopefully she goes with him.

Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    and margaret isnt shown? dude she was in the chapter when luffy met rayleight saying that she wanted to see luffy again so bad. all perona did was bitch about moria death who i thought she didnt give a damn about.
    Yea that chapter disappointed me Perona showing loyalty still to Moria after she got abonden by them at thriller but then again she was about to leave on her own with the sunny. So Perona's mentally still mystery to me on what she aims for.

Quote Originally Posted by kareem_pin169 View Post
    none of that b**** will ever be luffy crew..
    Who?

As i see it, Marguerite wasn't shown on the ship, all i saw was Boa's crew so this is one of those play it by ear because there is only a 30/70 chance she is on the ship and of that 30 there is only a 40/60 chance she will join as well but as we know the SH haven't been separated before so this one goes without reference to pre-determined rules or guidelines.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

true that ture that and here is a valid Q for you guys?
    if MR.2 made it out of I.D. and he saw the message as close to luffy as he was could he understand the message?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, this is NOT my theory, but i thought it was interesting so i figured I'd post it here. Just as a point of reference I live in Japan and this is from a Japanese fan who found it on the interwebs.

The next member will be Kuma. Here's why. Using a 1-10 devil's fruit calculation...
    Luffy Gomu Gomu - Go=5 Mu=6
    Chopper Hito Hito - Hi=1 To=10
    Robin Hana Hana - Ha=8 Na=7
    Brooke Yomi Yomi - Yo=4 Mi=3

The only two numbers left are 2 and 9 and Kuma's fruit is the Niku Niku no Mi...thus...
    Ni=2 Ku=9

As I said, it's NOT my theory but it was more than interesting enough to put up here so...what do you guys think?

Like that theory reminds me of the Dragon fallen admiral theory I got from a Japanese friend. But Kuma is gone that was said by Daflamingo so I don't think he's going be the next member.

yeah that reminds me of that to in the fact that neither of them will ever happen EVER
    but will some one answer my Q if MR.2 saw luffys message could he understand it as close as they where and could vivi understand it?
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well it never said that Vivi understood it, she just noticed that it wasn't like Luffy and it must have a message.
    So probablly not
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

i think its safe to say, that jembei is the next canidate, especially after this page http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/577/07/ and recent events
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

lol its unlikely... jimbie is pretty down on my list of next-nakama's

I could list several reasons, however they have been all blasted on this thread (meaning they've been said so many times its not worth the time for me to re post them)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by mr.him View Post
    i think its safe to say, that jembei is the next canidate, especially after this page http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/577/07/ and recent events
    OH YESH jimbi saying oh ace i am no saint and that i live in a world of pirates really puts jimbi up there all right LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]