View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 255 of 468 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    skeletons, perverds, thieves and liars are races? o.o the point is there all white!(idk about usopp) :p maybe chopper is black on the inside..true gangster
    Actually friend of mine told me Oda gave the crew nationalities, not sure if it's true never went after the source since wasn't big of a deal to me being that it wouldn't change sh*t about how the story went anyways. Well this info I got from wiki tend not to agree with wiki since they always have mistakes but it's said this came from Oda's SBS in the manga I yet to find but I ordered the books soon I'll know what's bullsh*t and what's not about the SBS's except for the latest ones that came out in Japan.

Monkey D. Luffy - Brazilian (Highest minority in Brazil are Japanese >.>)
    Zoro - Japanese
    Nami - Swedish
    Sanji - French (Wow big surprised there!)
    Usopp - African
    Robin - Russian
    Chopper - Canadian
    Franky - American
    Brook - Austrian

Personally I don't know what's the big F*ing deal with race now a days white black purple doesn't matter you rarely meet anyone anymore with 1 blood and always thought using that category on people was retarded in the first place.

I have seen this in the SBS section aswell. And i think diffrent races are very important in a story cuz it gives out a different atmospheres and not the same characters or types over and over again it keeps the story fresh along the way.

The character themselves give that out not there nationality, it's their personalities that give different atmospheres. That be stereotyping if it was like that, like so then every Brazilian would be as stupid as Luffy? That's why I think doesn't really matter to the story what nationality they are only thing I can think off is for fans to I don't know take pride in certain characters that share similar nationalities? Or maybe Oda just wanted to shut up the fans on that question who knows. Well one piece is far from racist/discriminating think Chopper in the story said something like that once forgot though. Yet another idea Oda trying show us like with whole Nami/Nojiko Luffy/Ace thing that blood doesn't mean sh*t.

i dont care about those natonalities... i just ment , sorry for the crapy interpretation, that the characters should be different from each other not making it boring thats it.

Oh yea yo no doubt! How I see it too, oh ok I see what you mean yea be boring if they was all Japanese something like that. Yea diversity is better, living in nyc already know what you getting at.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 07-28-2010 at 01:52 AM.

Oh yea you no doubt! How I see it too, oh ok I see what you mean yea be boring if they was all Japanese something like that. Yea diversity is better, living in nyc already know what you getting at.
    ...what?

^He just agrees with you. It's not the nationality but the culture it brings is what matters and OP is a very diverse manga. Alabasta and Sky Island arc had a cultural reference to it but most of the time the story is based on Oda's pure imagination which I don't mind.

sig made by me

well the thing is when you think about it there are different races in one piece so races in the real world are irrelevant to the story. and its better if oda just keeps "race" out of the picture because some people make to big a deal about it and its to easy for some people to get offended and the next thing you know one piece is ban from America. SO in other words oda is not offending any one so if it is not broke dont fix it.

but any way back on topic i would like to finally see a knife fighter and i dont mean a dagger i mean like a combat knife
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

im getting alittle tired of the next crew member thing -.- i'm out of suggestions anything works for me, even if the new member fights with a broom i dont care :p

OK weell nice knowing you but the rest of us still care so CYA
    but what do u guys think of the combat knives?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]