View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 215 of 468 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 4675
    how about SABO? can he join SH Crew..

2 options he will meet luffy & most probably join them:

1. Meet Luffy & SH Crew at SA once again with Dragon aside..
    2. Meet Luffy & SH Crew at Mermaid Island

strength:

eyepatch karate fighter

i think he's dead

why would somone even consider Caimie, her dream is to become a designerdo you really have be be a pirate to accomplish that dream :p

Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    i think he's dead

why would somone even consider Caimie, her dream is to become a designerdo you really have be be a pirate to accomplish that dream :p
    Im assuming the 5 that want her is because they think she is hot and a mermaid and she can dive. However, her being captured all the time and her inability to fight makes a horrible running gag. Still yes she could become famous by learning about the designs of the world or maybe having the future pirate king wear her outfits will make her famous. Honestly its dumb, still isnt Marguerites dream to be a Kuja Pirate which is similar but different then being a SH.

Personally besides Bon Chan I have yet to see any really character Ild want on the SH granted another hot girl wouldnt be bad but Marguerite doesnt have the personality, Boa and Jimbei are to powerful and with Hachi I think we end up with Camie and well... nough said.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

I think we will see more of margeret and I think it will become more open for her to join
    to the new guy if you think he is dead that's fine but you can't really say he is dead since people have made it through worse and we have seen no body.
    Also I don't think he would join luffy any way. I'm still with margeret and a fishman

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Another ranged fighter isnt so bad especially one that can use haki. We know she can at least mend clothes which means we wouldnt need Camie anymore as a seamstress (Luffy's treasure gets wrecked often enough). Still she is strong enough to be a guard of the island but to weak to be a Kuja pirate. I think what Gyp is saying is he wants someone at least strong enough to be a Kuja.

Still Gyp your argument against Jimbei and Boa is that they are to strong and that it would make Luffy to much of a powerhouse and he needs members weaker then Sanji, which I agree with. Yet your argument here is completely opposite so where is the range of fighters you actually want, because IMO she is at least more powerful then Ussop since she can use Haki.
    Wow i wasn't even the one that said she was too strong it was cross777 to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Then why not have someone that is even stronger on Amazon Lily.
    And isn't Camie a seamtress
    NOTICE i never said that i EVER wanted Camie in the crew, i was just trying say many have said Camie shouldn't join because she has no dream and a crappy occupation in the crew as a seamtress
    Hmmm who does that remind me of??

And to those who thought it was dumb i guess your even more dumb for not reading properly and making dumb judgements.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

W/E back on a topic that some one cares about LOL
    a fish man would still make a good crew member with margeret lol
    and I want to bring up jimbis son Again cuz I like the idea of jimbis son wanting to be better that jimbi alot

I was on topic dummy are you still not reading
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

......................................….…… …………..................................... ..................
    any way like I said I still like the idea of jimbis son and margerets dream could he to become strong enough to be as sting as the kuja some day

new guy? uhm name is right over there you know.. and yes i think sabo is dead becuase hat would make a good ending, i don't see a reason to bring him up again, the guy should rest in peace, dont pull an mj-death on him! and what do you mean she doesnt have the personality(margaret)!?

strawhats are ambitious and care about one another (even zorro!), and thats exacly what margaret has shown.

With the exception of Ace and WB Oda has killed players in silhouettes or more often then not he will do the whole ambiguous thing. Which leads me to believe he is dead.

P.S. Gyp I remember you and me agreed on Jimbei and Boa being to strong.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT