View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 203 of 468 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post

As for Marguerite, I'm pretty sure Boa was being cynical when she called her 'Honest Marguerite' however if it turns out Boa is unable to go with luffy (which is more likely then not) I think she'll choose someone to go with him instead, who better then someone who is totally loyal to her as Marguerite is.
    Im totaly opposed to Marguerite joining if Boa order her to go is the reason she joins. Simply joining SH crew because of an order wouldnt seem right. However if Marguerite wants to join of her own free will then im all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    lol sorry for the long posts :p

And why isn't mr. 2 going to kamabakka not a good theory, he always idolized Ivankov. It wouldn't suprise me if he wants to go to the island where all the people like him are located. We've seen quite enough of him throughout the whole show, its time for him to rest happily in the place he adores.

A lot of people suggested the theory that Boa sends Margaret to keep luffy save or to keep an eye on him. There's 2 thing's that doesn't fit here:
    1. Boa didn't even know Margaret before she petrifeid her, but she know's she's an honest person(even calling her ''honest margaret'').Though i still don't think boa trusts her.
    2. Is it really smart of Boa to send ''another girl'' to look out for luffy, wouldn't that cause jealousy?

I couldn't find your list of job's, but a hunter or scout is a good job i guess. She is could easily catch sea monster's in the sea (example: when luffy fell in the water at amazon lily she saved him though they where in the calm belt which has loads of monsters underwater).
    if MR.2 want to go to gay land he would have went there all ready the only reason he went to save iva is because luffy was going that way any way so he took the chance. if he had really wanted to go there he would not have joined Bworks and he would not have mixed it up with the marines he would have just booked

and my job idea are there some where i have been posting here since like page 80 also i have over 2000 posts on MS and most of them are in the one piece sextion so it might be some where else but its there some where

and yeah boa would send her
    boa would not think about it at first then once they leave she would think about it and flip out

i have a feeling that while Luffy is on ALilly he will get some more 'alone' time with Marguerite and she will start to 'like' Luffy more...

she will hear some of his adventures and she will want to see the world and have some adventures... she will want to join Luffy, if she was a Kuja Pirate then it would be a different story but she's not

Marguerite to be the ninth member of The Straw Hat Crew
    Buzzzz

yeah if she was a pirate she would never leave boa

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah if she was a pirate she would never leave boa
    exactly my point
    Buzzzz

I'm agreeing with Laboon if Margaret is to join she shouldn't join by order but by free will.

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    i have a feeling that while Luffy is on ALilly he will get some more 'alone' time with Marguerite and she will start to 'like' Luffy more...

she will hear some of his adventures and she will want to see the world and have some adventures... she will want to join Luffy, if she was a Kuja Pirate then it would be a different story but she's not

Marguerite to be the ninth member of The Straw Hat Crew
    If anything that makes it more reason why she probablly won't join, the Kuja Pirates are all of the strong people chosen fron the island, so if she isn't in it she can't possiblly be that strong, if anything the strongest on the island that isn't a Kuja Pirate or Elder Nyon, is Kikyou.

Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    well from all the amazon's she was the only one who stood up to Boa(well sweat pie and aphelandra did too but after her, ..pfft...followers >.>) and what job is there too be fufilled yet. As i remeber correctly Sanji said that Luffy had to save the musician position for last, brook being the last with a job or at least an important enough job. Helmsman, look out, quarter master, all job's that can be done without being an expert at it. and dancer, why a dancer :p? the remaining nakama are just supporters for fights and such.
    Well Franky is the only one that can really man the helm since he built it so you'd have to take a class from him just to know how to 'drive' it, and is there any point.

Zoro just stays and sleep and that is pretty much covering the look out job plus it adds to comical relief.

And Quatermaster is just like the First Mate job they take over incase of Captain's absense or leaving of crew
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

yeah but that what i mean margeret is strong because she is a kuja but to a kuja she is middle of the road power wise. but a average kuja is like a higher level fighter out side of A.lilly. and no a helms men would be needed cuz they need some one where that is there main skill like where there is no one else like them. i dont think they need a look out but i think they need some one in the air (perona) or some one else but still. also margeret would make a good scout

But if Helmsman means a job that needs to have a person doing it full time then why not have other jobs taken as a main like Usopp makes weapons but why not make it a main?
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

there's lots of people suggesting scientist on the crew, which i don't think is necessary nor is a helmsman, a scout isn't actually a needed job either.
    And Usopp nd Franky can easily take the scientists job, Franky can be conciderd an offical helmsman to cuz as Gypse said he built the ship.
    A scout can be very handy aspecially in survival area's, jungle's and forest's i bet Margaret has plenty of survival skill's.