View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 202 of 468 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 4675
    i agree luffy knew she was no harm when he let her join

okay the ''luffy inviting robin becuase he saw she was no harm'' is over? :p

I've seen many margaret supporter's on this forum yet she's not in the poll, nor is jimbei who in other forum's has one of the highest chances of joining in user's opinions that is. And i don't really see Bon kurei joining i mean if he's alive he would (in my opinion) go after ivankov he's idol and stay at kamabakka Island with the other okama's that would be his happily ever after right there :p maybe in cover stories.

I really have my doubts on Boa, as seen with vivi a princess/empress should stay in there own country, Luffy learned that from vivi, though he wanted her to go so badly he accepted her stay at arabasta her people needed her. And that's the same for Amazon Lily. I dont think Luffy would sit back as hancock is ditching her own country, but thats jsut my opinion never know with Oda

Hatchan has fufilled his dream he wanted a takoyaki shop he got one, Caimie doesn't need piracy to fufill her dream as designer. They'll stay at Fishermans Island, and i don't see hatchan leaving caimie or the other way around, they should stay together.

Jimbei i'm doubting on this guy too, same for perona. But im still rooting for Margaret she just has this strawhat thing you know

Mr. 2 would be the most likely if he had escaped with luffy and the others, jinbie is just too strong, plus he'll have to stay in fishman island to protect it with WB being gone.

Boa *could* join but i doubt it, i mean she's a queen/shikibukia/captain, i know we've said it alot but its more likely she sends someone with luffy, or maybe Marguerite will take the initiative and want to go with luffy to find out more about the outside world..

perona could join too, she'd make for good comedy+usopp would be sick with her ghosts, however, i see her chances lower then marguerite.

and the reason marguerite/perona/heracles not on the poll is because this thread was made over 2 years ago lol
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Yeah i see none of the people that are on option at the moment joining next perhaps Perona later but definently not next.
    I have had the idea of a Fishman that is like Fisher Tiger's or Jimbei's child and i'm sticking by it if not that then atleast anther citizen of Fishman Island
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

margaret showed up before boa o.O yet boa is in the poll, she did get mentioned in thriller bark though :/

I'm also starting to doubt margaret, i mean she could just as well be another quick help in a arc character(vivi,conis,paulie) which i don't hope though. I'm glad enough luffy's back in Amazon lily im totally hoping she shows up again. Though i'm not really seeing her having a sad past...(though staying in a island her whole life is rather sad ), as for her dream umm..leaving that island, becoming as strong as her idol Boa, being diffrent from the other same old amazon's. After she stood up for Luffy and confronted Boa i thought damn she's gonna be next nakama . Position doesnt really matter at this point they have everything they want, last (2) nakama's are just power booster's, in my opinion.

Bon kurei will never betray the okama way~~ he will go to kamabakka and be the next okama queen!!!!

^I guess Margaret has the "characteristics" as some may say but, she's way too norm.

And yeah but then again Brooke and Franky have jobs

Franky : they need a Shipwright
    Brooke : Luffy has wanted a Muscian for ages
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well from all the amazon's she was the only one who stood up to Boa(well sweat pie and aphelandra did too but after her, ..pfft...followers >.>) and what job is there too be fufilled yet. As i remeber correctly Sanji said that Luffy had to save the musician position for last, brook being the last with a job or at least an important enough job. Helmsman, look out, quarter master, all job's that can be done without being an expert at it. and dancer, why a dancer :p? the remaining nakama are just supporters for fights and such.

Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    okay the ''luffy inviting robin becuase he saw she was no harm'' is over? :p

I've seen many margaret supporter's on this forum yet she's not in the poll, nor is jimbei who in other forum's has one of the highest chances of joining in user's opinions that is. And i don't really see Bon kurei joining i mean if he's alive he would (in my opinion) go after ivankov he's idol and stay at kamabakka Island with the other okama's that would be his happily ever after right there :p maybe in cover stories.

I really have my doubts on Boa, as seen with vivi a princess/empress should stay in there own country, Luffy learned that from vivi, though he wanted her to go so badly he accepted her stay at arabasta her people needed her. And that's the same for Amazon Lily. I dont think Luffy would sit back as hancock is ditching her own country, but thats jsut my opinion never know with Oda

Hatchan has fufilled his dream he wanted a takoyaki shop he got one, Caimie doesn't need piracy to fufill her dream as designer. They'll stay at Fishermans Island, and i don't see hatchan leaving caimie or the other way around, they should stay together.

Jimbei i'm doubting on this guy too, same for perona. But im still rooting for Margaret she just has this strawhat thing you know
    margaret showed up before boa o.O yet boa is in the poll, she did get mentioned in thriller bark though :/

I'm also starting to doubt margaret, i mean she could just as well be another quick help in a arc character(vivi,conis,paulie) which i don't hope though. I'm glad enough luffy's back in Amazon lily im totally hoping she shows up again. Though i'm not really seeing her having a sad past...(though staying in a island her whole life is rather sad ), as for her dream umm..leaving that island, becoming as strong as her idol Boa, being diffrent from the other same old amazon's. After she stood up for Luffy and confronted Boa i thought damn she's gonna be next nakama . Position doesnt really matter at this point they have everything they want, last (2) nakama's are just power booster's, in my opinion.

Bon kurei will never betray the okama way~~ he will go to kamabakka and be the next okama queen!!!!
    well from all the amazon's she was the only one who stood up to Boa(well sweat pie and aphelandra did too but after her, ..pfft...followers >.>) and what job is there too be fufilled yet. As i remeber correctly Sanji said that Luffy had to save the musician position for last, brook being the last with a job or at least an important enough job. Helmsman, look out, quarter master, all job's that can be done without being an expert at it. and dancer, why a dancer :p? the remaining nakama are just supporters for fights and such.
    OK kid WOW i thought i was full of hot air LOL

1. look at when the poll was made and by who. of corse we need a new poll but we cant change that and the mods have better things to do.

2. the think where MR.2 goes to (gay land) is not really a good theory. i think he made it out when BB went nuts in ID. but i bet if he made it out he is just drifting in the calm belt and luffy would come across him on his way out. and if luffy asked MR.2 teo come along he would go, and if MR.2 asked luffy if he could join luffy would let him.

3. also it there really are no things that are needed to be a straw hat other than luffy letting or making it happen. and im just going to sum this up, mareret should join because she is more than likely strong, and she has a connection with luffy. and she would not need a dream right away if boa sent her she would be there becuase boa told her to keep luffy safe.

4.now you job ideas are not to bad, i have said this B4
    (i am not going to go all in to it i will make you read back and find it LOL)
    there are things the straw hats still need. i said the could use scouts and margeret would fill that because well she kind of is one. and i think that they need some people that need to gaurd the ship cuz they get in to some bad spots cuz no one ever is with the ship. thats where perona would come in. and some of my other ides( again ill let you go looking for them LOL)

so yeah LOL

lol sorry for the long posts :p

And why isn't mr. 2 going to kamabakka not a good theory, he always idolized Ivankov. It wouldn't suprise me if he wants to go to the island where all the people like him are located. We've seen quite enough of him throughout the whole show, its time for him to rest happily in the place he adores.

A lot of people suggested the theory that Boa sends Margaret to keep luffy save or to keep an eye on him. There's 2 thing's that doesn't fit here:
    1. Boa didn't even know Margaret before she petrifeid her, but she know's she's an honest person(even calling her ''honest margaret'').Though i still don't think boa trusts her.
    2. Is it really smart of Boa to send ''another girl'' to look out for luffy, wouldn't that cause jealousy?

I couldn't find your list of job's, but a hunter or scout is a good job i guess. She is could easily catch sea monster's in the sea (example: when luffy fell in the water at amazon lily she saved him though they where in the calm belt which has loads of monsters underwater).

I think Mr. 2 loves luffy ... he's saved him twice - the first time sent him to ID the second time most likely killed him. Also if you read or re watch the ID arc you see how Mr. 2 acts to luffy, if you ask me he loves him. So while he does adore Ivankov i doubt he'd leave luffy is he was asked to become his nakama.

As for Marguerite, I'm pretty sure Boa was being cynical when she called her 'Honest Marguerite' however if it turns out Boa is unable to go with luffy (which is more likely then not) I think she'll choose someone to go with him instead, who better then someone who is totally loyal to her as Marguerite is.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)