View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

    0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

    1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

    6 31.58%
  • Caribou

    0 0%
  • Other, namely...

    8 42.11%
Page 201 of 468 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 4675
  1. #2001
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    789
    @Gypseslice

    she told the king she had no interest in the weapon, and i 'think' luffy was in the same room when she did.

    if memory serves correct it was like like
    king:why didn't you tell him (after croc was beat and the roof was collapsing)
    robin:had no interest in it, i was only looking for the rio poneglyph, i thought it may been here
    luffy:lets go
    robin: i dont wanna ima failure i want to die
    luffy: no.. i won so you gotta do what i say!
    Spoiler!
    now come ON! Lets get OUT OF HERE!

    Anywhos thats how i remember it happening

    -------------------------------------------------------------------

    But y e a . . . . .

    so on a different note, how many chapters you guys think it'll be before fishman island?
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  2. #2002
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    at least 20-30

  3. #2003
    Buzzzz recklesmayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    344
    Luffy doesnt care if his crew members are strong
    Buzzzz

  4. #2004
    Buzzzz recklesmayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Oh so my logic stupid?
    Before we get in to anything, did Luffy know Robin was good when she joined?
    NO
    He picks them for reasons that may seem obvious but isn't and to say that it's always a pattern is a stupid thing to say.
    I didn't say that Boa should join because i don't think any Kuja should, i was just saying that your all picking her and she's pretty much the weakest to go for.
    why are you talking about Robin for? Luffy never asked her to join, Luffy let her join.

    if my memory serves me right then it was Robin who asked to be part of the crew and Luffy said yes... Luffy didnt know her but liked her so he let her join
    Buzzzz

  5. #2005
    Buzzzz recklesmayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    lol he obviously meant Marguerite not boa

    I disagree with cross because Robin attacking Croc before he could hit her was just self defense, However..

    Yes, Luffy knew she was good because she didn't give Croc the info on the weapon, if she were bad then she would had without caring then woulda just left to find the lost history. The fact she didn't and risked herself was prob more then enough for luffy to see she wasn't so bad.
    even if Robin was bad didnt mean that she had to tell Croc about Pluton. if i was a bad guy, i wouldnt go around telling other bad guy's, secret stuff that only i could know

    edit: thanks Gypseslice
    Buzzzz

  6. #2006
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    triple post man well done

  7. #2007
    Full Member salah123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the netherlands
    Posts
    263
    Actually i never really got why Robin didn't tell Crocodile about Pluton. I mean she doesn't really care about the thing anyway. Though she might find crocodile a threat if she told him about the history. I guess she's just a kind off person who want's to keep everything to herself. As for Luffy letting Robin join, i guess he saw Robin backstabbing Crocodile so thought she had to be one of the good guy's :p

  8. #2008
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    why are you talking about Robin for? Luffy never asked her to join, Luffy let her join.

    if my memory serves me right then it was Robin who asked to be part of the crew and Luffy said yes... Luffy didnt know her but liked her so he let her join
    it does not matter if he asked her to join ar just let her join the pint is that he accepted her as a member of his crew without knowing if she was good.

  9. #2009
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    Actually i never really got why Robin didn't tell Crocodile about Pluton. I mean she doesn't really care about the thing anyway. Though she might find crocodile a threat if she told him about the history. I guess she's just a kind off person who want's to keep everything to herself. As for Luffy letting Robin join, i guess he saw Robin backstabbing Crocodile so thought she had to be one of the good guy's :p
    ^I'm not so sure but i'm pretty sure Backstabbers never make good allies lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    it does not matter if he asked her to join ar just let her join the pint is that he accepted her as a member of his crew without knowing if she was good.
    Exactlly Luffy took a leap of faith he saw that she wasn't an immenant danger or whatever and LET her join(and recklesmayhem i never said he asked her to join in the first place)
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  10. #2010
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    even if Robin was bad didnt mean that she had to tell Croc about Pluton. if i was a bad guy, i wouldnt go around telling other bad guy's, secret stuff that only i could know

    edit: thanks Gypseslice
    She told the king she never had interest in the weapon, If I was a bad guy, I woulda took the weapon and sold it if I didn't plan to use it.

    How did luffy know she wasn't lying to get out of there with the info on the pluton?

    Because after croc got beat, she was ready to just stay and die - she even gave luffy the antidote to croc's poison and told him to hurry and get out with the king. - now is that something a bad guy would do?
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •