View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 165 of 468 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    WHERE is that ever said we dont know that haki grants speed at all its never said and also i said haki would not help much cuz it can help u fallow fast people not catch them
    I didn't said haki grants the user great speed. Haki can predict the opponents movements, of course if you know where your opponents going you could catch them given that you also have enough speed to do so which Luffy and some other crewmates have and will improve further.

A great example of what I'm trying to say is when Luffy fought Boas sisters. At first Even though Luffys attack were very fast he could not hit them because they can predict his movements and they also have considerable amount of speed to dodge in time.

I think the Strawhats could use another faster crewmember, as Zoro and Sanji are average and Luffy has to waste energy to go gear second. Maybe a Cheetah Zoan?

(Before this comes up, Lucci was a Leopard)
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

thats a nice idea but like i was talking about b4 with my powers idea. and A look bro luffy is quick but lucci could keep up with him and no one on the crew have over powering speed and thinkof this a speed guy like i thought UP VS kumma a guy with that speed if he moved faster that sound he can make sonic boom IE shock wave to conter act his also if kumma poffed him away he would be back kicking his face in at mock 3 and they also dont have a knife fighter and should have one cuz is good for a nother close range fighter and dont just say cuz u dont like it that they dont need one cuz they do it could help and u even said it could help so there for they need one cuz they need all the help they can get LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    thats a nice idea but like i was talking about b4 with my powers idea. and A look bro luffy is quick but lucci could keep up with him and no one on the crew have over powering speed and thinkof this a speed guy like i thought UP VS kumma a guy with that speed if he moved faster that sound he can make sonic boom IE shock wave to conter act his also if kumma poffed him away he would be back kicking his face in at mock 3 and they also dont have a knife fighter and should have one cuz is good for a nother close range fighter and dont just say cuz u dont like it that they dont need one cuz they do it could help and u even said it could help so there for they need one cuz they need all the help they can get LOL
    Having someone as strong as Kuma would throw off the power curve of the crew.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    It would be cool if a clumsy Glas Logia girl would join the crew she would always brake while she tumbles lol

well glass is not an elemental substence so it would have to be crystal and it would not throw off the power curve at all cuz his powers would match kumma he would not be as strong as him its like the wax and the poison or smoke and fire remeber those fights

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Having someone as strong as Kuma would throw off the power curve of the crew.
    I agree, you can't have someone with all the power in the crew, they would need to be balanced or you could just have that one person go in and "sonic boom" all the enemies to death or whatever.
    A pie in the sky?

that is absolutly not what i said what i ment was some one with ht ekind of speed i was talkng about sould hold off kuma i never said they could tottaly take him down and maybe kuma could be to that kid what halk eyes is to zorro cuz kuma is FAST. and by ur logic every one should learn how to fight with a sword or become massivly strong to the point is if some one is supper strong in one area there week in anouther there by keeping the balance

Yea, I'm kinda done on the speed guy dicussion, i mean we have spent like 4-5pages on it, idk why there's so much resistance about it, its a good idea and would be nice addition in my opinion.

So moving on - lol a Crystal-Logia girl would be pretty awesome, would be funny to see her not being able to control her power at first(i.e breaking apart all the time), then at the end maybe she could have her crystals as strong as diamonds(she would be like a uber aokiji, instead of ice that melts she would have crystals as strong as diamonds lol)

Yeah that would be pretty good but lets not forget cross77 Logia's in the past have been not elemental like that paper dude and also that honey girl who were both in the movies.
    I said b4 that it would be cool to see a Logia user join that can't control their DF yet and this glass idea i love (Plus most of Kizaru's attacks won't work since light refracting and all not saying that they would be abe to beat him because obviosally he is uber strong without his DF.)

Just to set the record straight on the Haki issue not all ppl have Haki and not all of them know how to use it and i'm guess that those ppl would face the the Big Trio seeing as Haki user are usally the stronger fighters and we have yet to see that many in a crew that can all fit on one ship.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong