View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 152 of 468 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4675
    thanks i did mean cant any way ok then i think the next member will be around 20 is and male if its a regular human or a fish man if other type i say older. and male i think we may get another young girl

I'm kinda hoping for someone that is uber cool but loses their cool if their a fishman because their not famililar with them human world.... i don't know there all like "Yeah well ive killed loads of giant squids but enough of that tell me more about how you single handedly beat up the whole of CP9 Usopp was it using your wierd head protector thingy?"
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

I think since we have had the last three crew members being a bit older at like 27, 34, and 88, I think we'll be getting a younger crew member. Not as young as Chopper who is around 15 because I think he'll remain the youngest member (likewise with Brook being the oldest), but maybe another one around luffy, zoro and the original five SHs. Personally I think that we are overdue for a female crew member again and I could sooner see a younger fishman (fish-man) joinging than a female mermaid or whatever. So as for my guess:

If Male/Fishman: 23
    If Female: 18

y not both ? there could be a fishmance LOL. also i can see maybe fish man brother and sister pair i mean chopper need a nurse LOL and maybe the girl could be closer to his age a bit older and the guy could be the helms man and both of them could be the kids of jimbi. LOL
    Last edited by cross777; 04-27-2010 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Can? Oh well must be spelling error

I'm having a vote, i think maybe we should try to think what age the next Character will and the gender. My guess ....

Female
    15 years old
    all perverted OP fans will definitely say YES to that

I'd like to see what jimbei's kids would look like. lol. But i also think that even jimbei has a slight chance to join right now. Idk what possible position he could be, i dont see him as a helmsman but idk. But then again i'd be going back on what i said about age and the next crew member being young so nevermind about him =p. so yeah i don't remember who said it but two new members at once like a set of twins or like you said cross a bro/sis is an interesting possiblity.

I'd like to see someone join that used a lance/spear (not the Heracles since he looks like a joke, although maybe he could take off that beetle armor and look cool) also this would go well with it being a amazon or fishman (since you could easily imagine either race use a spear)

My personal ideal guy (though I'm aware of the odds) is someone like Cid off FF7 a lance fighter who smokes and looks cool

How cool would it be for them to have someone like this?!
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/c...f7-cid.jpg?o=6
    *He even looks like a helmsmen *

Oh yea, to wieght in the crew number debate, I see 14-15 since one piece still has a few years to go, its not like Oda or fans are pushing this to end any time soon, lol I remember I started watching this when I was 14 and after 6years its still got me into it
    Last edited by Airicks; 04-28-2010 at 09:27 AM.

Maybe not that guy he reminds me of kinda X.Drake without the hat but cool idea with the spear and everything my personal idea was for a girl with a warhammer so were kinda on the same page lol

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

i dont like the war hammer idea. and i think that the fish man BRO/SIS thing is more likely and the boy fish man could be on sanji and zorro level hopefully. with the girl being some where arond second line fighter and support i say suport. and could this be jimbis son ?
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/562/10/ look at them both closely and this would help out the people who think the WB's would lend him a hand
    Last edited by cross777; 04-28-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Yeah first of all had the idea of there being a fishman that is rather Fisher Tiger's or Jimbei's child and second thats a weird view that basically saying that female aren't that strong in OP

T. Alan Armstrong