View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 151 of 468 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4675
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    the one thing you're forgetting is oda is a fore-shadower. If he mentioned who and how many luffy wants in his crew, that's how many there'll be.

Like the lastest foreshadow. BB said he's going to put on a show that will shake the world. And what happens? he gets wb's power and literally shakes the world. Luffy said about 10, there's going to be 0-2 members. only question is who if any.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Well, we do have half of a journey to see. And regardless of the number of members, I think its safe to say that there will be new ones and they will be just as unique and mind-boggling awesomely genius as the rest of the crew and One Piece itself.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    ok some one said again about the 10 crew members thing ok how long ago did oda write that really people that was ages ago he more than likely has changed his mind and im sure there will be more that 10 crew member cuz 10 just wont cut it in the new world
    I'm the one who said that but not because I think SH will stop at 10, I just want to have a twin clownfish man to be their next crew members lol.

Yes that was written a long time ago and oda could change his mind but he could also stick to what he wrote before or even draw. If you look back at the flashback of buggy when luffy fought him. Buggy and shanks were fighting and was stopped by none other than reyleigh himself which at that time we had no idea who he is.

heres a link just for the fun fact:
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/19/08/

It indicates that Oda already planned a lot of what we see today from the beginning so he could also stick to what he wrote. Though luffy did not said that he would stop searching for nakama after meeting ten.
    Last edited by arisart; 04-27-2010 at 09:09 AM.

or we he came around to it he needed a first mate for the roger pirate looked back at his work and picked some one and i highly doubt that oda had every last detail of him planed out that many years ago. im sure he made most of his plans to S.R. recently. and im just saying i doubt there will only be 10 crew member cuz it will be much more easy on oda if he just lets it flow.
    and to one piece true oda do forshadow alot BUT he did not wait around 10 years for black beard to kick A** now did he

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    actually, oda said he had rayleigh in mind as the first mate from the very beginning. so yeah, you're wrong about that

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

ok ill admit i was wrong there if u give us prof of this

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    ok ill admit i was wrong there if u give us prof of this
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Silvers_Rayleigh

go down to the trivia part

I don't know if onepiece wikia is a very reliable source though

from what he has said, Oda has a bunch of things in his mind that he wants to include in the story, and he sort of pairs up parts of the plot he wants to include with characters he wants to place in OP. for example, Brooke was someone he had thought of adding back when OP first started and they met Laboon right after entering the grand line, but he wasnt sure where to add him and in the end he was placed in the Thriller Bark Arc and the details of his appearence were finilized then. Similarly he probably had in mind that that person was the Vice Captain but the details about him he thought up when he was making the shabaody arc.

as for the next nakama, for a long time i think it will be boa, or if Oda thinks the marines are retarded and wont realize she helped luffy, it will be that blonde girl that was very close to luffy from the last time he was in AL. there's a bunch of hints, some people who pay closer attention to detail talked about the 9 snakes in the kuja flag (this will be the 9th addition to the crew) and how franky from water7 was the 7th one to join, various other details, i think it will be mainly because the amazons are good with Haki and Luffy will need help in that direction. also if Boa cannot go with him she will want to leave someone from her tribe with him to watch over him.

any way my bad i guess i cant be right all the time but oh well
    Last edited by cross777; 04-27-2010 at 06:56 PM.

Can? Oh well must be spelling error

I'm having a vote, i think maybe we should try to think what age the next Character will and the gender. My guess ....

Female
    15 years old
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong