View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 14 of 468 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Now that it benn shown that Rayleigh is the former first mate of Roger's crew i dont think he'll join SH but he will most definitly help them out as shown with Caimie, Mr 2 okay he would be strange and funny adition, still suporting Caimie, Bonnie is already a captain of a crew so she cant become one, Hachi 70/30 chance against, other mermaid or merman 50/50, as for Vivi only if they swing back to alabasta please do not interpret as opposition against her because shes one special lady for sure.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.

I really don't think Vivi will join. If she were, she would've joined when they first asked her. Otherwise the whole point of her leaving them would be moot, since she left to take care of her kingdom.

Unless Caimie suddenly gets some sort of at least small fighting ability... I doubt she's joining. I don't think Caimie and Hachi will seperate, since he needs to protect her, not to mention the crew doesn't need another swordsman, they already have two.

I don't think Rayleigh will join either, just because, as others said, he was already part of Roger's crew. He just doesn't seem to be a likely candidate to me.

Mr. 2? That's... possible. And hilarious. I hope he does.

hey man i totally agree with you hahaha well said well said.... nice post
    When chopper eats 4 rumble balls
    Immortality....Take it, ITS YOURS ! ! !

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    the way i see it is the new member will be introduced like brook, so when they rescue camie, get rayleigh to coat their ship, the new character will possibly be introduced

To be honest it seems that all the previous crew members stood out when introduced Camie kinda does, but thats just because shes the first "young" mermaid to be introduced. It was said that she was drawn several times to make her look more sexy I think her character is just there to show us what the mermaid race is like. Although I would like to see the strawhats have someone who can actually save the 3 stupid DF users

the reminds me.what happens if a merman eats a DF? jimbei probably has one so i guess i'll see then....

Does he need one hes a whale shark does he really need anymore power then he already has

Is it impossible that a merman could have powers of the devil fruit? Since mermans live in the sea and somehow devil fruit users are weak in the sea.

Spoiler!

I would like to see a black smith. This way Zoro can end up having made his own legendary sword. Franky would be able to become a full cyborg with new weapons (maybe being able to compete with Bear), Ussop will get a new sling shot and Nami will end up having a better staff weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by popoy08 View Post
    Is it impossible that a merman could have powers of the devil fruit? Since mermans live in the sea and somehow devil fruit users are weak in the sea.
    maybe for merman it'd be the opposite, like they can't breathe outside of the water which would imply jimbei having a DF power and he made the fish-man pirates so they can cause havoc on both land and sea?