View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 111 of 468 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    You what else they need, a strategist! They take way way waaaay too much damage every fight they get into, and it shouldnt be that way if they want to survive the new world lol. They need a tactician. A tactician tank
    Thats part of the SH charm they are reckless and go head first into battle following their head strong leader. If they had a guy like lelouch organizing them in the back yes they would be more efficient but not as entertaining.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Thats part of the SH charm they are reckless and go head first into battle following their head strong leader. If they had a guy like lelouch organizing them in the back yes they would be more efficient but not as entertaining.
    i agree they nee depth not some one to pull the string they have smart guys but they need more depth

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    Thinking about Hancock, she does have a tragic past, which could mean she's a good candidate.

ok guys we cant really take in the tragic past and the 10 crew member thing in to the equation here. i mean that stuff is well the 10 is way old. and the tragic past is just the thing that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    like i said they need more depth. they have support people fighting on the front lines. getting jacked up is just going to happen if u have people who should be back up fighting with no one to back up or no back up of there own. luffy always gets hurt trying to protect the crew. if the crew had more front line fighters and if Franky ussap or nami get stronger they have the support pieces to be able to take care of them selves. in steed of luffy needing to save every one. thats y they need more front line fighters
    I think they have been sent to the specific island by Kuma to actually become stronger. Everyone has!! I doubt Luffy will gain another nakama anytime soon, before he gets his crew back.

Possiblly and they might get new nakama i know it doesnt seem like its been long but it's been 5 arc, 4 if you dont like to count when they get used to there islands(which i think is only in anime), and that's the regurlar time length to add characters that they have bben using since they entered Grand line.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

i think we r going to c a quick jump in crew members cuz lets face it they need more

True or maybe it will cease to grow at a point but ofcourse that's very doubtful

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

i was wishing that silver reyliegh would join their crew. that wud just be epic!! Then if Luffy meets his father, Dragon will probably get sumone to join Luffy's crew for his protection.

Yeah possiblly kinda like body guards but more like advisers all great kings have advisers and bodyguard a Pirate King should be any different but then again Rayleigh probs wont come unless he wants to teach or visit someone in New World.

T. Alan Armstrong