View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 105 of 468 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    That's all i really ever wanted.
    Thank You.
    Now can we get back to discussing the thread.
    after this last chapter i am comvinced that ace stays with luffy cuz i dont think he is going to die because he is still a logis hurt or not he can still regenerate. (and he is a named character in one piece LOL) and if ace get hurt and needs time to get back to full strength or never gets there is can see him staying with luffy. or WB saving them both and as a dieing wish telling them to stay together. and it is unlikely but i see boa and MR.3 helping luffy get ace to the ship and then going with them and joining with luffy. i mean lets face facts luffy needs some a few more big power members there are 2 right there and i just like MR.3. parona gin and wiper to LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Luffy did say he wanted at least a 10 pirate crew before he entered the grandline granted hes already half way through but still there have been hints he will have at least one more before reaching the new world. Granted noone can claim if Luffy counts as a member or if he meant 10 more.
    Again with this BS I read that page of the manga from 3 different manga sites and none of them have luffy saying that. All are similar with this phrase "I think I'll get crew of 10 men". He said men too so it can possible be waaaay more then 10 or few more this concludes Luffy had no knowledge of the grandline prior so stop talking nonsense please.

Quote Originally Posted by burGa View Post
    Hmm Bon Kurei's funny and helpful, but it'd be weird if Magellan let him live after helping 200+ prisoners (was it 200+?) escape from Impel Down. And it's not like the SHs can save them from death. But then again no-one with a name has ever died in One Piece's current time line.
    Another BS statement true no one important died in one piece but some with names have first one forgot his name ( yea I know failure on my part) but the marine captain that attacked arlong and his top 3 mermen sunk his ship into a whirlpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I really don't know, but i like being free spirted like that, you know screw the man i'll write what i want.
    Do you really want to be called the man by me, who by the looks of it is rather a peodophile or a teenage noob that sees Nami and Robin on a Manga page and considers it hentai worthy.
    Take that for not relating to anything.
    Well said my friend well said one of the many reasons "man" (your term ) want Boa Hancock in the crew. I mean she's funny a empress acting like little teenage girl with crush for first time but most those "man" you know don't see it like that only want her in the crew for the sad lustful reasons.

That said Perona next crew member !!!! FO LIFE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    That said Perona next crew member !!!! FO LIFE!!!
    I would absolutely have an epileptic fit if she joined Because she seems perfect fit if you think about.
    She loves furry cute creatures= Chopper. She is hilarious. she is a former enemy of the crew much like Franky and Robin.
    Plus it would be really unpredictable.
    Sadly i have one reason why she wouldn't be perfect:
    What's stopping everybody bring their pals along.

EDIT:Wait, i just answered my own question she's a past character so why unless to help Zoro would she be there on his designated island. HA HA!!! Gypseslice 1 - Gypseslice 0
    Last edited by Gypseslice; 02-08-2010 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Answered my own question
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

ok guys what do u think about this idea
    "after this last chapter i am comvinced that ace stays with luffy cuz i dont think he is going to die because he is still a logis hurt or not he can still regenerate. (and he is a named character in one piece LOL) and if ace get hurt and needs time to get back to full strength or never gets there is can see him staying with luffy. or WB saving them both and as a dieing wish telling them to stay together. and it is unlikely but i see boa and MR.3 helping luffy get ace to the ship and then going with them and joining with luffy. i mean lets face facts luffy needs some a few more big power members there are 2 right there and i just like MR.3. parona gin and wiper to LOL."
    it is mine but i put it b4 but no one said any thing of it what do u guys think

I like Perona, Gin and Wiper.
    Is that enough?

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Ace for the crew I rather he becomes Luffy pirate rival to get one piece, I like the crew not being over powered how they are get underestimated and just triumph at the end. Well back on topic yea Perona add waaay more laughs to the crew haha especially with her ability like you said about chopper she be annoying him chasing him and she be scared of Usopp who is the one in the crew who is always first one to run from things haha.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Ace for the crew I rather he becomes Luffy pirate rival to get one piece, I like the crew not being over powered how they are get underestimated and just triumph at the end. Well back on topic yea Perona add waaay more laughs to the crew haha especially with her ability like you said about chopper she be annoying him chasing him and she be scared of Usopp who is the one in the crew who is always first one to run from things haha.
    Yeah i think what is going to happen is that the pasts going to repeat itself:
    Gol. D Roger= Monkey. D Luffy
    Whitebeard= Portgas. D Ace
    Monkey. D Garp= Smoker

T. Alan Armstrong

where did smoker come from and they need more front line power guys i mean all they have no is luffy zorro and sanji with brook franky robin and chopper as back up and nammi and ussap never do any thing they need some more power guys boa ace and a fish man would fill that pluse we dont know what powers the crew will have when they come back and like i said b4 gin and parona for sure and maybe wiper

Perona out of all of the come backs is the most likely, like i said b4.
    Gin is too faithful to his captain
    Wiper and Boa are too faithful to their country
    And Perona is just a complete b!tch and backstapper much like nami was.
    But if your talking about a front line guy then everyone i just said excluding her is a good option, come on i mean she ran away from friggin Usopp so unless someone carries her on their back i am back on Team FISHMAN!!

Sorry Perona. I still love you but you don't own enough.

T. Alan Armstrong

I think they need a strong member, idk, Mr. 2 is strong but they need a guy on luffy/zoro/sanji's level(maybe boa but its unlikely since she is a ruler of a country) else the whole Grand Line story is gonna be unbelievable to me, if they are struggling NOW how can I expect to do anything later when they start fighting GL pirates.

Though if they get another 2strong guys I think it will take too long for them to do anything, instead of 3big fights per arc you'll have 5big 'strong' fights with of course the other weak/funny fights with chopper/nami/etc.

So yea.. lol they should be down with 1 strong and 1 funny member
    Funny = Perona
    Strong = not sure. i havn't seen anyone beside boa that could be a member on the level of luffy/zoro/sanji (then again i dont read the manga so there could have been one pop up)

And btw, its unlikely they get more then 10crew members unless they bring in like 'filler' guys (meaning they don't go deep into their story and during arcs they dont have 7eps filled with just them, One Piece is already SOO old, if they add a bunch of guys this show will never end lol)