View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

    4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

    0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

    1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

    6 31.58%
  • Caribou

    0 0%
  • Other, namely...

    8 42.11%
Page 104 of 468 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4675
  1. #1031
    Bong Engineer burGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    68
    Hmm Bon Kurei's funny and helpful, but it'd be weird if Magellan let him live after helping 200+ prisoners (was it 200+?) escape from Impel Down. And it's not like the SHs can save them from death. But then again no-one with a name has ever died in One Piece's current time line.
    You want to click here.

  2. #1032
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by burGa View Post
    Hmm Bon Kurei's funny and helpful, but it'd be weird if Magellan let him live after helping 200+ prisoners (was it 200+?) escape from Impel Down. And it's not like the SHs can save them from death. But then again no-one with a name has ever died in One Piece's current time line.
    i think it was 243 and i am still going with gin parona wiper and a fish man and maybe on the off chance boa but so unlikely for her

  3. #1033
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by burGa View Post
    Hmm Bon Kurei's funny and helpful, but it'd be weird if Magellan let him live after helping 200+ prisoners (was it 200+?) escape from Impel Down. And it's not like the SHs can save them from death. But then again no-one with a name has ever died in One Piece's current time line.
    241 exactly, according to the One Piece Wiki.
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline (Bottom of page)
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  4. #1034
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    241 exactly, according to the One Piece Wiki.
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline (Bottom of page)
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I WAS 2 OFF AW MAN oh well

  5. #1035
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I WAS 2 OFF AW MAN oh well
    Congratz....I guess :/
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  6. #1036
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    You know, Magellan might be hidden Okama but i hope not.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  7. #1037
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    You know, Magellan might be hidden Okama but i hope not.
    How does this relate, at all, to the thread?
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  8. #1038
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    How does this relate, at all, to the thread?
    I really don't know, but i like being free spirted like that, you know screw the man i'll write what i want.
    Do you really want to be called the man by me, who by the looks of it is rather a peodophile or a teenage noob that sees Nami and Robin on a Manga page and considers it hentai worthy.
    Take that for not relating to anything.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  9. #1039
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I really don't know, but i like being free spirted like that, you know screw the man i'll write what i want.
    Do you really want to be called the man by me, who by the looks of it is rather a peodophile or a teenage noob that sees Nami and Robin on a Manga page and considers it hentai worthy.
    Take that for not relating to anything.
    Okay, do what you want, you have my blessing
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  10. #1040
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Okay, do what you want, you have my blessing
    That's all i really ever wanted.
    Thank You.
    Now can we get back to discussing the thread.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •