View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 101 of 468 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4675
    i dont think they will destroy amazon lilli
    boa hankock still has a fearsome pirate rew by er site
    and she has the kings haki

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    but all that will do is make weaklings faint
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    but all that will do is make weaklings faint
    if that's all it did, all the strong people wouldnt have freaked out when luffy showed he had it

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Meh her pirate crew to me ain't that strong marines fighting the strongest pirate crew in the world right now the whitebeards if they do get a reason to fight Boa's going be like Giant versing a ant. This my opinion on it. And still vote perona for enxt crew member xD!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Meh her pirate crew to me ain't that strong marines fighting the strongest pirate crew in the world right now the whitebeards if they do get a reason to fight Boa's going be like Giant versing a ant. This my opinion on it. And still vote perona for enxt crew member xD!
    i think we will see a small surge in crw members after this arc then they will get a fish man i mean look at how strong they r and WB even has a fish man luffy has to get one and maybe one or 2 after that

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i think we will see a small surge in crw members after this arc then they will get a fish man i mean look at how strong they r and WB even has a fish man luffy has to get one and maybe one or 2 after that
    yh and like i said many times they need a girl and so far the last few members are old so i think that they need some one younger maybe choppers age and it would really own if they were a helmsman that had a war hammer or a even ji halberd made out of sea stone
    Last edited by Gypseslice; 01-20-2010 at 06:08 PM.

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

yh and like i said many times they need a girl and so far the last few members are old so i think that they need some one younger maybe choppers age and it would really own if they were a helmsman that had a war hammer or a even ji halberd made out of sea stone
    That why I think perona be perfect next member young spoil brat ! They need a girl on the crew to add to goofiness with Luffy/chopper/Usopp/Franky dance xD Nami and Robin ain't going to haha.

Lol im starting to like Mr. 3 granted Ild rather see him as Buggy's firstmate. My money is on Hancock she cant live without him in more ways then one. Still what will her role be Haki trainer?

Hachi could at least be a good helmsman and Cami can dive
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Lol im starting to like Mr. 3 granted Ild rather see him as Buggy's firstmate. My money is on Hancock she cant live without him in more ways then one. Still what will her role be Haki trainer?

Hachi could at least be a good helmsman and Cami can dive
    i doubt that hancock will join two of my more newer reasons are that usally luffy rather saves their lives or invites them immediently some times both and to be honest it would be too borin and predictable
    and hachi and caime hav dreams un related to travelin grand line and new world

T. Alan Armstrong

i doubt that hancock will join two of my more newer reasons are that usally luffy rather saves their lives or invites them immediently some times both and to be honest it would be too borin and predictable
    and hachi and caime hav dreams un related to travelin grand line and new world
    Well said my friend well said, finally all those Hancock fiens and shut up and realize that isn't the way Oda rolls. To boring and predictable and yea caime and Hachi have there own dreams not related to traveling the most dangerous ocean. I think they'll get a new mermaid/mermen in the crew and hoping for perona too.