View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 100 of 468 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4675
    i have no objection to that, i assume ussop covers achery but hopefully not if he does ivachan can always change him in to a women to maker him hotter
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well if bos is not there some one has to teach haki to luffy and i also think that what u said about Inazuma could qualify him to join the crew. he is a big part of the army true but who else right now would dragon want watching his son i mean it cant be iva she is to important. unless he sends some one with robin to watch over luffy but i think that will happen at some point u know. all so i am still saying gin wiper perona MR.3 either boa or the blond chick and Inazuma and a fish man..

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well if bos is not there some one has to teach haki to luffy and i also think that what u said about Inazuma could qualify him to join the crew. he is a big part of the army true but who else right now would dragon want watching his son i mean it cant be iva she is to important. unless he sends some one with robin to watch over luffy but i think that will happen at some point u know. all so i am still saying gin wiper perona MR.3 either boa or the blond chick and Inazuma and a fish man..
    gin, wiper and perona maybe although i could swear that wiper was chief or their defender or somthing anyway mr. 3 hopefully no and plus mr goldenweek is like his love child so probably package deal and he acts just like buggy so he isn't good at knowin that followin sh is always the way to go and boa her country gets nuked if she isnt shickibachi and inazuma and blondy is wish but not big possibilty bcuz he is probably not goin back to amazon lily and he knows that inazuma is iva nakama so unless its to protect inazuma in any way like with franky, doubt it and fish man im rutting for one with seastone weapon and defiently girl and not only bcause oda has great way of drawing them but he does

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    gin, wiper and perona maybe although i could swear that wiper was chief or their defender or somthing anyway mr. 3 hopefully no and plus mr goldenweek is like his love child so probably package deal and he acts just like buggy so he isn't good at knowin that followin sh is always the way to go and boa her country gets nuked if she isnt shickibachi and inazuma and blondy is wish but not big possibilty bcuz he is probably not goin back to amazon lily and he knows that inazuma is iva nakama so unless its to protect inazuma in any way like with franky, doubt it and fish man im rutting for one with seastone weapon and defiently girl and not only bcause oda has great way of drawing them but he does
    i only said Blondy cuz we were talking about it b4 but what kind of fish do u think it will be i am thinking an electric eel man so that not only he has fish man strength but they get electricity on there team even though the devil fruit has been eaten i think its a creative way to give the straw hats a cool power up and i think ur right gin, wiper and perona have the best shot and i am thinking wiper will help nami get back from the sky islands and i dont think he is the leader just some one important

yh electric eel gd i didnt think of that i was still stuck on the possible reprocutions of having a catshark lol and from wats been said fishmen are barbarian and hate humans (or pumans yh we kinda stink) so its gonna be an hell of an arc if sh want a fishman to trust him

T. Alan Armstrong

yh electric eel gd i didnt think of that i was still stuck on the possible reprocutions of having a catshark lol and from wats been said fishmen are barbarian and hate humans (or pumans yh we kinda stink) so its gonna be an hell of an arc if sh want a fishman to trust him
    well its not going to be that hard i mean and dont kill me for this reference but maybe it will be like a little mermaid thing were one fish man is fasinated with humans and i think the eel thing is a nice guess because i think most people will say it would be cool to have some one with electric powers but then u think of enaru and u say it will never happen well there is one way

well y would u think that the little mermaid thing would get ur head bitten off bcuz wat ur talkin bout is basically how the amazon lily women acted

T. Alan Armstrong

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    heracle and a fishman...

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

well y would u think that the little mermaid thing would get ur head bitten off bcuz wat ur talkin bout is basically how the amazon lily women acted
    true but u know how some people can be and what do u guys thing about the eel thing cuz once i really started to think about it i like it more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    heracle and a fishman...
    and please heracle i will eat my hat if that happens

I don't like a statement if boa join, then amazon lili will vanish. kuja pirate wellknowed as haki user, and we all now know the power of haki. Amazon Lili not same with ohara. need some principal reason to bustercall them.

btw 1000 post in this thread
    sorry for my bad english