View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 10 of 468 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    I here a lot of scientists, I'll say thats a good deal and the mermaid was a good point as well so I'd go with either of those two.

On side note, I would rock If one of the current members gained devil fruit powers, preferably Zorro (Zollo).

a devil fruit on one of the crewmembers would be fine, but not on zoro/sanji. i kinda like them being strong without the aid of devilfruits.

^_^

Enough of those Devil Fruit Users, they're gonna be pain in the ass when all of them fall in the sea. I mean there will be a lot more to save. True strength deep inside may show their real power,not on how they depend on the devil fruit. As for luffy,he has it both, true strength deep inside and strength of the devil fruit.

I wish their next crew member is very strong w/ high bounty
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-17-2008 at 10:32 PM. Reason: double posting, don't do that again ^^

Spoiler!

df

its gonna be a girl, that bonney girl they and sanji are perfect match

i somehow have a feeling bonny could be the next one as well. She's gonna love sanji's food and she was so surprised that zorro started helping that injured man. I think she's gonna learn to be a good person and how to help people.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    i somehow have a feeling bonny could be the next one as well. She's gonna love sanji's food and she was so surprised that zorro started helping that injured man. I think she's gonna learn to be a good person and how to help people.
    I agree with you. When she helped him she was doing it for herself but maybe she'l change.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Well, if one judges only in accord of her physical attributes, she qualifies.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    i was reading some early posts about ace joining the crew.

The only way that would be possible wouldn't be whitebeard coming to save ace, but whitebeard possibly kicking ace out of the crew for not avenging the guy blackbeard killed.even then i dont think ace would want to join luffy's crew, cause what kind of older brother wants to take orders from their kid brother >_>?

anyway back to new crewmate, i really dont know if there will be one this arc.

(based on if oda goes to chapter 1000+)
    north/east/west/south: luffy,zolo,nami,usopp,sanji-5
    grand line:chopper,robin,franky,brooke-4 one more to go, maybe
    new world: either going to be 3 or 5, depends on how many chapters one piece will go on to and whether or not this is just a coincidence

Don't Agree w/ you One Piece . I don't see many members join on the New World. For me , it will be a Big mess..w/ Yonkou..Admiral..Shichibukai..etc..I don't see the time to actually..place more than 2 Character..(most Likely one who , we will already know..(like Smoker , Or Mr.2).

So This Arc (ArchiPel/Fishman Island) is One of their Last Chance to Get a New Member.(Before the Last Two..don't see more..Adding)

This Arc seems a Enies Lobby One Type. like we are now at Water Seven..(w/ the Flying Riders as remplacement for the Franky Family..).

As the Story Split..I see Well Sanji Bring on the story JinBei.Zoro Getting(i mean Involving him in the StoryLine) the Admiral and Luffy the SuperNovae "Kidd"

Also there is a Rumor As Kisaru Being the Shadow Man At the beginning of the arc.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    the great thing about one piece is that either of us are right or we're completely wrong, the magic of one piece

......i feel stupid for asking but who is kisaru, he's not on google

*edit* went back and it's kizaru, not kisaru >_>