Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Initiate

#1 Espada - Your Thoughts

So we've been shown the faces of all 10 espada. But now the question is who is #1? My guess is that its Stark. Because well the quiet ones are always the ones who are strongest. Here is my list of the 10 Espada in rankings:

1. Stark
    2. Halibel
    3. Big buff black guy
    4. Ulquiorra
    5. Noitora
    6. Grimmjaw
    7. Old Man
    8. Syazel
    9. Arleri
    10. Yammi

Reason I put Buff Black dude as #3 is because he seems to be calm and not afraid of anything maybe hint of his strenght? And as for Noitora I put him as #5 because even though he's strong ulquiorra called him a "damn fool" and I don't think Ulquiorra would call someone stronger than him a fool. And as for the Old Man, he's always belittling Ichigo's group and people who belittle their enemies are always the one's whos weak.

Okay your thoughts on this

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Ah yes, Ive heard many long and lengthy discussions about this, one of the most popular i could see was:

1.Stark
    2.Noitora
    3.Halibel
    4.Ulquiorra
    5.Black Espada
    6.Grimmjow
    7.Old Man Espada
    8.Syazel
    9.Arleri
    10.Yammi

This list wasn't entirely from my mind set but i would agree that it sounds quite fair, dont ask me for evidence on why espada are where they are on the list and since there isnt really any concrete proof its okay.....

although i would put Stark and Noitora high on the list, since Stark looks awesome and Noitora claimed he was the greatest Espada, which would be something someone who was so close to the top spot but not quite there might utter

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

1.Stark
    2.old guy
    3.black guy
    4.Ulquiorra
    5.Halibel
    6.Grimmjow
    7.Noitora
    8.Szayel
    9.Aaroniero
    10.Yammi

Quote Originally Posted by Hyu View Post
    So we've been shown the faces of all 10 espada. But now the question is who is #1? My guess is that its Stark. Because well the quiet ones are always the ones who are strongest. Here is my list of the 10 Espada in rankings:

1. Stark
    2. Halibel
    3. Big buff black guy
    4. Ulquiorra
    5. Noitora
    6. Grimmjaw
    7. Old Man
    8. Syazel
    9. Arleri
    10. Yammi

Reason I put Buff Black dude as #3 is because he seems to be calm and not afraid of anything maybe hint of his strenght? And as for Noitora I put him as #5 because even though he's strong ulquiorra called him a "damn fool" and I don't think Ulquiorra would call someone stronger than him a fool. And as for the Old Man, he's always belittling Ichigo's group and people who belittle their enemies are always the one's whos weak.

Okay your thoughts on this

I think this one sounds about right since Stark and Halibel and the big black guy seemed quite cool about everything while noitora and the old man just tried to talk like they're the best... just like Hyu said.

Life is just too short to be picky...

Hmm :idea i wonder if someone cud illustrate that with some pictures:hmm2

From Wiki

Espada
    The Espada.Top row: Noitora, (unnamed), Grimmjow, Aaroniero, Halibel.Bottom row: Yammy, Stark, Ulquiorra, Szayel Aporro, (unnamed).
    The Espada.
    Top row: Noitora, (unnamed), Grimmjow, Aaroniero, Halibel.
    Bottom row: Yammy, Stark, Ulquiorra, Szayel Aporro, (unnamed).

The Espada consists of ten members. The members are listed here in order of rank where this is known, and order of introduction for those whose rank has not yet been revealed. Two Espada, while shown, have yet to be named; one a silent, dark-skinned man with a row of bone-like spikes over his skull and the other an older, grumpy-looking man with a crown-like mask on his forehead.

* Noitora

* Halibel (ハリベル, Hariberu?)

The only female in the Espada ranks, Halibel does not seem to talk much. She has dark skin and blonde hair, and wears an oddly-cut variation of the arrancar jacket that has long sleeves and bares most of her midriff as well as a good portion of her chest; being as well endowed as Rangiku Matsumoto. She also carries her zanpakutō on her back in a similar fashion to Soifon; the sword itself is notably broad compared to others and has a western-style guard. The remnants of her hollow mask have not been completely shown due to her covering them with her collar, but it is clear that she at least has pieces of mask on each of her cheeks. She also witnesses the battle between Grimmjow and Ichigo along with three female arrancar subordinates, telling them that it is only natural to fear an Espada in full released form. She also comments that the battle between the two is similar to a fierce battle between two Espada, confusing her as to why Ichigo has such a high level of power.

* Stark (スターク, Sutāku?)

Stark is a male arrancar who appears to be very lazy, reminiscent of Shunsui Kyōraku. At the beginning of the meeting in which the Espada are all shown, he is heard complaining of having just woken up prior; he is also seen asleep while all the other Espada were being informed that one of them had been killed, and doesn't seem overly concerned by the news. His shoulder-length hair is dark and parted down the middle. He also has a goatee. The remains of his hollow mask consist of a bottom jaw that is positioned like a necklace. His hollow hole is on his sternum, right below the tip of his mask.

* Ulquiorra Schiffer - 4th Espada
    * Grimmjow Jeagerjaques - 6th Espada
    * Luppi - 6th Espada (deceased)
    * Szayel Aporro Grantz - 8th Espada
    * Aaroniero Arleri - 9th Espada (deceased)
    * Yammy - 10th Espada

I definitely think the number 1 espada is the old man. I think the parallel between the soul society arc and this arc are obvious; therefore, if yama-ji is the number 1 gotei captain the the old guy is probably the number 1 espada. Other similarities are byakuya and uliquorra, kenpachi and grimmjow, stark and the one lazy captain. I guess time will tell.

1.Stark
    2.Black Guy
    3.Noitora
    4.Ulquiorra
    5.Old Man
    6.Grimmjow
    7.Halibel
    8.Szayel Aporro Grantz
    9.Aaroniero Arleri
    10.Yammy

i think it will be revealed that
    aizen's espada are goodish guys and that there BADBAD guys remember the *rebels* to be killed by death squads and stuff

but they all do the same thing
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif