Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Episode 161

Bleach episode #161, entitled "The Cruel Arrancar, Ulquiorra's Provocation" has just been released by Dattebayo.
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

Poor Orhime All her friends are getting hurt because of her

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Good episode, even if it does seem like they are moving a tad slow through the story.

Nooooooooo, i was all hyped for Ichi vs Ul, but it was still a great ep, next episode is the crappy fight, which will be awesome.

great ep,superbe animation and awsome intro of the new characters
    some parts reminded me of the theatre quality seen in ep 118 and 121
    starks voice was a bit weird,they chose the wrong seiyu for him
    it's the first time i had a clear look at his remaining bones,down his chin...now i am pretty sure his resureccion will be the best-in the meaning of fiendish- looking one,and possibly the strongest

szael:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh...just kidding

14:32... renji

ulquiora...what a fancy interance,like Seo taiji in his return concert

i didn't know aroniro had WI-FI and Wireless

20:05 awsome reaction
    check this
    here's the pure gayness...gayness by instinct
    and the best shot
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Haha I Loved The Part With Stark XD

Yeah, the part with Stark was hilarious. I really enjoyed it . I'm not looking forward to the Syzal fight. It was too long in the manga and I doubt they'll shorten it in the anime.

The fight between Ulquiora and Ichigo will be nice. After that, the much awaited Grimmjaw appearance .

Bleach

Have to say I've been ragging on the animation lately, but they really stepped it up big time. The lines were smooth and none of the characters had that dull look they've had in the past few weeks. The light and dark mixtures were really on point, not to mention how vibrant the colors came through.

The episode itself was good, I've been waiting to see the scene where Ichigo rushed Ulquirra out into animation for months. I think Tite made him look a bit more feral, but it still came off ok (manga looked better IMO, way more intense). The next episode looks great, though I'm concerned at the pace they are moving at. They are really getting close to the manga now and I dont see how they can fit a filler in anywhere, unless they just drop the action in Hueco Mundo and go to SS, which would rip the pacing to shreds. I think we'll be seeing break in the anime coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMegaPLP View Post
    Have to say I've been ragging on the animation lately, but they really stepped it up big time. The lines were smooth and none of the characters had that dull look they've had in the past few weeks. The light and dark mixtures were really on point, not to mention how vibrant the colors came through.I dont see how they can fit a filler in anywhere, unless they just drop the action in Hueco Mundo and go to SS, which would rip the pacing to shreds. I think we'll be seeing break in the anime coming soon.
    true...i'd rather have a break than a crap filler or SS stuff
    on the other hand,i'll be glad if they showed smth interesting happening in SS,like what made the current captains strong enough to handle espada...a special training??
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Seems they're finally upping the animation quality again. I haven't seen it look this good since Grimmjow first fought Ichigo waaaaaaaaaaaay back when Illfort Grantz and those other arrancar first showed up.

The Shinigami Illustration Book at the end was hilarious...butter, butter, butter..lol

Oh, and I think showing some training in SS would be great, although I do believe that the captains are just that strong anyways, and I have a little thought about how Ichigo "beat" them back in SS arc...anyways, showing some training would be cool...it would definitely stop some of the bitching on these boards..