Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    Explain this please. You're just assuming.
    well if madara wants to implant himself new eyes hell also have to pluck out his eyes. and since he didnt die back then plucking out your eye cant kill you.
    even if you go with the fusiontheory that doesnt require the removing of you own eyes it still sounds unbelievable to me that somebody in the narutoworld died by haveing his eyes removed. thats not a lifethreatening injury. not even in the real world unless you make the worst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    well if madara wants to implant himself new eyes hell also have to pluck out his eyes. and since he didnt die back then plucking out your eye cant kill you.
    even if you go with the fusiontheory that doesnt require the removing of you own eyes it still sounds unbelievable to me that somebody in the narutoworld died by haveing his eyes removed. thats not a lifethreatening injury. not even in the real world unless you make the worst out of it.
    Once again, the four eyed monster and the fact that his EMS appeared to combine apspects of both his and his brother's eyes, it seems that there isn't an exchange, but a kind of fusion. Also, yes, getting your eyes plucked out could cause you to go into shock and die.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    no one here knows how the eye transplant actually happens in the manga, So I dont know why your trying to prove eachother wrong

It's almost the same thing with the Mangekyou, it's not EXACTLY explained how they're achieved. "You have to kill your best friend" and then what? They just appear? If that's the case it's sorta lame, Madara and his brother killed their best friends at the same time?

That was off-topic like usual... Itachi will not succeed in taking Sasukes eyes, it seems unlikely for the story-line to have two immortal Uchihas. But I hope it turns out that way! (Itachi <3) ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    So I dont know why your trying to prove eachother wrong
    Umm isn't discussion the main reason forums are made ?

Quote Originally Posted by Krokben View Post
    It's almost the same thing with the Mangekyou, it's not EXACTLY explained how they're achieved. "You have to kill your best friend" and then what? They just appear? If that's the case it's sorta lame, Madara and his brother killed their best friends at the same time?

That was off-topic like usual... Itachi will not succeed in taking Sasukes eyes, it seems unlikely for the story-line to have two immortal Uchihas. But I hope it turns out that way! (Itachi <3) ;p
    I reckon its a draw. Kishi will not let his sasuke dearest die. At the same time Itachi needs to stay alive to finish his conversation with naruto. Result? A draw! I bet they both run out of chakra or something.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    I reckon its a draw. Kishi will not let his sasuke dearest die. At the same time Itachi needs to stay alive to finish his conversation with naruto. Result? A draw! I bet they both run out of chakra or something.
    That was my theory up until this chapter. However I really think Itachi is done for now...

nah, i reckon there's some twist. like itachi may still me using genjutsu or a bunshin.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    nah, i reckon there's some twist. like itachi may still me using genjutsu or a bunshin.
    Ruin your precious eyes and drain all your chakra, and then, HAHA it was a genjutsu.
    I don't think it will happen, time to face the truth :(. Itachi is going to lose this fight, I don't know if he will die. Maybe Zetsu comes in between, he can probably fight a worn out Sasuke. And we have seen the bunshin/genjutsu in the beginning of the fight wich was really annoying. Would be lame if it was used again.

I don't believe Sasuke will lose his eyes. Maybe just one. I don't know. But, if all fails I hope he has an great escape route.