Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Itachi suceeds in taking sasukes eyes?

i know it is not gonna happen but i have been thinking what would happen if itachi did get sasukes eyes... but out of some twisted sense of compassion for sasuke he had left him alive so that naruto (or others) could find him, this would explain why he only wanted to talk to naruto when he fought him (tell him where he and sasuke would be meeting)... if this did happen then sasuke would be taken back to konoha, fixed up by tsunade (new normal non sharingan eyes?) and would no doubt try to leave again... when he does later fight itachi it would be an epic UMS vs pure skill and no sharingan shindiggery...
    pity how predictable naruto has become...

somehow i don't see Itachi taking Sasuke's eyes. i also don't see Sasuke awaking his MS. Sauke will have to make up for what he did to the comrades of Konoha before he return to Konoha, after he gets his revange he'll understand it wasn't worth it or something like that. (like Kakashi told him). I think Sasuke made too many mistakes just to get his revange and Sasuke's ending might be cliff hanging.

After sasuke has killed itachi, he won't go back to konoha.
    He will try to find madara and he will find him but get killed, so that naruto can kill madara and get revenge for sasuke.

Claymore FTW
    The witch with the silver eyes
    Flash Sword Irene

i dun think itachi's gonna take his eyes. i definitely don think hes gonna die yet. and i dont see sasuke awakening MS either. he already said he didnt want power through itachi's ways. 4 tomoe sharingan ftw!!! : D

Immpossible, first of all Kishi would never and I quote "NEVER" allow it. Second I don't think this Sasuke would be very interesting without his sharingan.

What I've been wondering about from the beginning is: When they are brothers and both have equal eyes why don't they just exchange them??? Both of them would have everlasting sight.

yeah I know about the revenge and everything but when Itachis goal was to have the eyes of his brother why didn't he tell him about it and then exchanged it instead of killing his own familiy in order to provoke his brother and make him aquire those eyes...

if marada kills sasuke, probably b4 sasuke dies he mite transfer his eyes to naruto. lol then...all hell breaks lose. even madara cannot control naruto afta dat. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse. View Post
    What I've been wondering about from the beginning is: When they are brothers and both have equal eyes why don't they just exchange them??? Both of them would have everlasting sight.

yeah I know about the revenge and everything but when Itachis goal was to have the eyes of his brother why didn't he tell him about it and then exchanged it instead of killing his own familiy in order to provoke his brother and make him aquire those eyes...

As seen with Madara, when he "takes" the eyes of his brother. His new eyes are a combination of his old ones and that of his brother. This suggests that eyes are fused, so exchanging seems impossible. When Itachi went mad in the manga, there was a devil like creature behind him with 2 sharingan eyes and 2 open spots. This might be a jutsu to fuse the eyes I think.

Plus, we haven't heard anything about Madara's brother, I assume he died in the proces. This makes it even more impossible to just exchange the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Plus, we haven't heard anything about Madara's brother, I assume he died in the proces. This makes it even more impossible to just exchange the eyes.
    if you die by getting your eyes plucked out madara shouldve died aswell...

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    if you die by getting your eyes plucked out madara shouldve died aswell...
    Explain this please. You're just assuming.