Page 52 of 504 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
    Ok, I have just updated the post counts. This is up to post number 513 and there are 4 new members. Here are the additions. If I missed you please tell me.
    Spoiler!

So it will now looks like this:
    Spoiler!

EDIT: KandaLavi chan, please, please check the counts. I have a feeling that I might be wrong this time.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Millennium Army Earl angelic_error's Avatar

Lightbulb

......*rubs eyes* okay lets start by welcoming bushidodude and saying that asura's girls (exorcists) are always welcome to the great millennium army *starts planning party* I will give 2 extra akuma servants for your innocence. ~.0 it is always funnier over here we even have a noah of Pleasure Plus akuma servants and pocky in every possible flavor. I can guarantee you will have volumes more fun over here than that depressing head quarters.

remember D. Gray-Man fans discuss the manga and anime at ROI and enter the contest too click me!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_error View Post
    I will give 2 extra akuma servants for your innocence
    Such a witty play of words I like you man. But yeah girls fear not our side for we are embassadors of peace and love and we will embrace you with open arms be it friend or foe but if you are friend you get privileges of course and
    tyki I pmed Asura to b a NOAH already don't know how it affects me but i did and he said and i quote..
    As long as you are active, then you can stay a Noah. Not be active, and you get a Cross bullet to the face.

Owned.

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    Nah but explain them to me if you can
    Nah, not right now. I also need to go to sleep. I will pm you about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bushidodude View Post
    Such a witty play of words I like you man. But yeah girls fear not our side for we are embassadors of peace and love and we will embrace you with open arms be it friend or foe but if you are friend you get privileges of course and
    tyki I pmed Asura to b a NOAH already don't know how it affects me but i did and he said and i quote..
    Lol! You should put that in your sig!

@BA: sorry, my brian is not working well right now. Good night!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_error View Post
    ......*rubs eyes* okay lets start by welcoming bushidodude and saying that asura's girls (exorcists) are always welcome to the great millennium army *starts planning party* I will give 2 extra akuma servants for your innocence. ~.0 it is always funnier over here we even have a noah of Pleasure Plus akuma servants and pocky in every possible flavor. I can guarantee you will have volumes more fun over here than that depressing head quarters.
    Mmm... so we are trying to corrupt the Black Order^^
    Hey! I am not giving out my Pocky! Just kidding. I will listen to Sennenkou's orders...*sad*

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Millennium Army Earl angelic_error's Avatar
    you never know how some will leave to the side of pleaser and joy instead of staying in a damp paper filled building hiding from the mounting horrors. Plus upon enlightening to the side of pleasure and joy they get more power.

*edit* I own a akuma that owns a pocky factory. I am trying to find a way to make more money now. I will start receiving daily shipments Friday.

remember D. Gray-Man fans discuss the manga and anime at ROI and enter the contest too click me!

Rabid Yaoi Fangirl ryukai_hikari's Avatar
    Okay....I decided which side to be on.....And the winner is.....
    ^^
    ------------------------------------------
    Noah. I also PMed Asura-san and asked if I could get a higher position than Akuma, but I get the feeling I was a little late with that...*sweat drop* After reading the last few pages and seeing how many other people PMed for Noah as well....let's just say I won't keep my hopes up too high...T_T

YAAAAY

welcome to the awesomeness that is noahness

noah = win

~

We should bribe the exorcists with shiney objects.. those silver badgey things are obvioulsy the only reason they pick that side.

Join the Millenium Earl, at the D.Gray-Man Fan Club

Rabid Yaoi Fangirl ryukai_hikari's Avatar
    HMM!?!?!? Did I hear some one say shiny!? *looks up from her chicken nuggets* SHINY!!!!
    ------------------------------------------
    .....>__>;; hehe....I'm not hyper-active. HONEST!!! hehehehe.....*nervous laughter dies away*

Just lonely, I guess since I can't seem to get computer time at the same time that everyone else is on ...T_T

Hello D-gray-man fans!

@ ryukai hikari ~~ food -drools-

Quote Originally Posted by gela View Post
    We should bribe the exorcists with shiney objects.. those silver badgey things are obvioulsy the only reason they pick that side.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryukai_hikari View Post
    HMM!?!?!? Did I hear some one say shiny!? *looks up from her chicken nuggets* SHINY!!!!
    Provesw my point *cough *cough
    The great errror of the organiztion is itself I mean we of the Noah are not a club nor an institution we are brethren and if you join us you become adopted into our magnificent family. So join us. And we are in need of ladies as well so if you are a girl we need ya
    and if you switch sides we welcome you regardless for we know that the organbiztion may have drugged you to join their side.

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m