Page 8 of 504 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    I gotta be in this one. Sign me up as an exorcist! (There aren't many left though?)

No limits for exorcists and akumas. If you want to join, put a button (first post has them all I think) into your sig.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

Okay, a lot of respones, so bear with me.

@ Hotaru: Wow, I totally spaced on that one. Technically, you'd have the last General spot instead of Phizzie... but what I was hoping was you and omgshoes could both be either Timcanpi/Lero, since you guys have made such an awesome contribution with the buttons and all. And I knew Timcanpi would be the more common choice, but I couldn't think of an equivalent on the Earl's side other than Lero... well, not counting the little guy in Tyki's murder list xD

@ BabiiAdaa: Lol, thanks for changing your sig... I really don't want to promote any actual violence or anything, it's not good for Blud's scan business xD

@ Angelz: Lol, your'e already a general! You don't need to pick an actual character. But if you HAVE to, you can use the different character buttons on the first post. xD

@ Lynne: Well, being that Phizzie has the last General spot, looks like you're the first actual Exorcist xD Unless you want to be a Noah, and then we're filled on that side.

@ TykiMikk: I know there happen to be tons of Noah, but for balance's sake, I'm just going to put five slots on both sides for Generals/Noah.

@ Toost Inc.: Hey, contributing buttons is always welcome

@ Fletcher: There can be an infinite number of Exorcists/Akuma, although I really hope that people will join the Earl's side as Akuma... because (maybe it's just me) I'm thinking that no one wants to be a mindless zombie xD

Akumas aren't mindless zombies. They're just zombies without a brain. :laugh It's the same exact thing if you didn't notice. Only lvl 1 Akumas are mindless zombies / zombies without a brain.

Rainbow

i would like to join the FC!!! i kinda want to be an Noah or Exorcist....Akuma are creepy

Join then... Be an Akuma though because like Asura-sama said, no one really wants to be a mindless zombie so there's actually quite few Akumas.

By the way, just stick the button into your sig from the first post.

Rainbow

does anyone know how many epi's there actually are ive heard about 52 like Tsubasa Chronicals

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    Okay, a lot of respones, so bear with me.

@ Hotaru: Wow, I totally spaced on that one. Technically, you'd have the last General spot instead of Phizzie... but what I was hoping was you and omgshoes could both be either Timcanpi/Lero, since you guys have made such an awesome contribution with the buttons and all. And I knew Timcanpi would be the more common choice, but I couldn't think of an equivalent on the Earl's side other than Lero... well, not counting the little guy in Tyki's murder list xD
    I guess I'll take Lero since omgshoes wants to be Timcanpi. I'll have to settle with being an Umbrella. q-q

....Lero is badass man although he is kinda a wimpish

As i fight to the top darkness overwelms all who oppose me.

Hotaru, you're going to be a pumpkin umbrella that road (at least one of the members that is a Noah) harasses and you're going to be turned into a sword soon by Earl too. :laugh Also, from now on, you have to end your sentences in "-hotaru" since Lero ends his sentences in "-lero" :laugh

Rainbow